Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Pope wants to further chrislam,Rick Warren would be proud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moko

New Pope wants to further chrislam,Rick Warren would be proud Empty
PostSubject: New Pope wants to further chrislam,Rick Warren would be proud   New Pope wants to further chrislam,Rick Warren would be proud I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:33 am

New Pope wants to further "chrislam".....Rick Warren would be proud

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=13519
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

New Pope wants to further chrislam,Rick Warren would be proud Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pope wants to further chrislam,Rick Warren would be proud   New Pope wants to further chrislam,Rick Warren would be proud I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 am

You know what? If this wave of 'false peace' actually manifests for a time?
Oh how clever and deceitful. What a trap that will be!
The watchers surely will be a voice crying in the wilderness, that
they will do all to silence.

And isn't the Pope establishing a beautiful example of how to live in a poor, downtrodden and oppressed state. Of how to suffer 'gladly' in humility.
It looks and sounds to be soooo Holy.
They look on the man on the balcony, but never look behind the closed
doors.
I don't believe any of what they show to the world. We know the roots of these trees and the fruit is poison. Both in the RCC and the Jesuit order.

The people follow after a man, not Jesus.
Lord! Have Mercy.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

New Pope wants to further chrislam,Rick Warren would be proud
Page 1 of 1