Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be Aware of Surroundings: CHICAGO O'HARE AND MIDWAY AIRPORTS SHUT DOWN-2:20 CENTRAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Be Aware of Surroundings:  CHICAGO O'HARE AND MIDWAY AIRPORTS SHUT DOWN-2:20 CENTRAL  Empty
PostSubject: Be Aware of Surroundings: CHICAGO O'HARE AND MIDWAY AIRPORTS SHUT DOWN-2:20 CENTRAL    Be Aware of Surroundings:  CHICAGO O'HARE AND MIDWAY AIRPORTS SHUT DOWN-2:20 CENTRAL  I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:46 pm

There is something up with these shutdowns!!!!!!!!
Pay attention, especially if you travel frequently, don't get caught with the shorts down!

SQAlerts: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=930

CHICAGO O'HARE AND MIDWAY AIRPORTS SHUT DOWN-2:20 CENTRAL
Hi Steve

I have been in the commercial airline industry for 22 years. I wanted to report that Chicago O Hare just shut down air traffic in and out of airport today at 2:20 central. My parents who are stuck there at airport told me that the airport was allowing 50 percent of landings and take offs earlier in day. the reason the airport gave was it was due to smoke filling ATC Tower and having to evacuate. Midway airport is shut down as well. I report this because of the ATC shutdown on April 30th at LAX..

Seems suspicious to me.

Amy
May 13, 2014
Back to top Go down

Be Aware of Surroundings: CHICAGO O'HARE AND MIDWAY AIRPORTS SHUT DOWN-2:20 CENTRAL
Page 1 of 1