Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! Empty
PostSubject: RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE!   RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE!   RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Economy: Russia's weakening economy is heavily reliant on exports of oil and natural gas, with energy accounting for roughly 70% of annual exports. The consequences of a stoppage could be far more devastating to Russia than anyone else.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/12/news/economy/russia-gas-threat/

Not that they aren't working feverishly for new customers..

"In the next 20 years demand for energy resources will grow by 85% in the Asia-Pacific Region, where prices are visibly higher than in Europe," the Russian representative said

http://en.itar-tass.com/economy/731562
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE!   RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Last edited by jem on Mon May 26, 2014 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE!   RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:15 pm

jem wrote:
According to my interpretation of Daniel 7 and 11, in the end Great Britain, Europe, and Russia will unite to form the great beast. What we are seeing are probably just birth pains.

The Lion is Great Britain, the Eagle’s Wings are the US:

RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! Tab10Daniel 7
4 The first wasein powera lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

The Bear is Russia who takes out three before the little horn arises.

RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! Tab105 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

The Leopard is Germany and the Wings of the Foul are France, which generally makes it the EU.

RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! Tab106 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

The beast arises with ten horns.

RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! Tab107 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

But when the little horn arises three of those horns become ribs in the mouth of the Bear (Russia).

RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! Tab1020 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
I think you'll also see paperclip part two, i.e. American NWONAZI ideals' types and scientific talent fleeing to the beast. Snowden would be an early example. With sufficient defectors before or during a crisis many of the US' assets will cease to be their own. Given all that sodomobama has done russia et. All are really starting to look like the proverbial good guys to many people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE!   RUSSIA SAYS IT WILL CUT OFF GAS TO EUROPE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1