Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Read .Gov Sign Language.... Most Folks Probably Need To Pay Closer Attention.....To The Signs Of The Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How To Read .Gov Sign Language.... Most Folks Probably Need To Pay Closer Attention.....To The Signs Of The Times Empty
PostSubject: How To Read .Gov Sign Language.... Most Folks Probably Need To Pay Closer Attention.....To The Signs Of The Times   How To Read .Gov Sign Language.... Most Folks Probably Need To Pay Closer Attention.....To The Signs Of The Times I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:29 pm

http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/united-states-government-preparing-war-american-people/

How To Read .Gov Sign Language.... Most Folks Probably Need To Pay Closer Attention.....To The Signs Of The Times

Date: Friday, 16-May-2014 11:57:46
Matt 16:2-3 
2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 
3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 
(KJV)

Most can look at the sky and estimate the probability of severe weather by simply seeing the color, height and shape of clouds. A simple rainstorm is much easier to shelter from than a tornado, but both require that the person be aware of their approach....nevertheless, many people underestimate the severity of coming storms.

Let me ask you a question... 
-------------------------------------------------------

Is the United States Government Preparing for War Against The American People? Over the past few days, I’ve been asked this question by several blog readers, via my email… Well before I give my “official opinion” lets take a look at some related facts and recent government activities…

Ammo Buy Up

I’m sure that all of you are already aware of the fact that the department of homeland security has been on an ammo buying spree, and has bought and stockpiled truckloads of ammo and according to a report from CNSNews.com - The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is contracted to purchase an additional 704,390,250 rounds of ammunition over the next four years. As of October 2013, the DHS had a total amount of 159 million rounds of ammunition on hand in inventory.

Arming every federal agency

Currently, just about every federal agency, no matter that agencies stated purpose and who are typically not associated with law enforcement are being armed to the teeth. Why do agencies such as the Internal Revenue Service, the EPA, USDA, BLM, Library of Congress and the Federal Reserve Board need to be armed? Should they not rely on local and state law enforcement when needed…

Practicing on Civilian Targets Featuring Children, the Elderly and Pregnant Women

I find it alarming, and to be honest a little scary, when the DHS finds it necessary to shoot at such targets, and to make matters worse all targets are of what are obviously, American citizens and all Caucasian.

According to The Washington Times;

This No More Hesitation series includes seven total targets, each subject armed: Pregnant Woman, seen in front of the backdrop of a nursery, Older Man 1, stands in his home, in front of a bookshelf and Older Man 2, Older Woman, is depicted in a bathrobe in her kitchen. The Young Mother, seen on a playground, is holding a toddler’s hand in one hand, gun in the other.

Then there is Young Girl standing in a driveway with a sack purse slung over her shoulder, and Little Brother, a very little person indeed, is depicted in a backyard with a privacy fence behind him. “Older man” stands in his home, in front of a bookshelf.

dhs targets

Militarization of Police

Police departments around the country seem to be gearing up for war with military hardware, and tactics, the question is who are they planning to go to war with?

When the border is wide open, known Islamic radicals are knowingly allowed into the U.S., and hundreds of prisoners are let loose to prey on Americans citizens by the Obama administration, we know that this militarization of the police, isn’t about protecting the average law-abiding American citizen from crime or terrorism…

So what then are they arming for – who do they plan on going to war with, or controlling?

Virginia Military Training Camp to Practice Military Occupation of American Towns

In Virginia there is a 300 acre ‘fake city’ that is being used by the U.S. Army for training purposes, so far so good right… We the part that’s confusing is that the “fake city” is in fact based on the typical American town, including a Christian church, schools fire-hall even road-signs in English, just like those you see in every town in America…

Colonel John P. Petkosek, the commander of the group said of the new training city :

“This is the place where we can be creative, where we can come up with solutions for problems that we don’t even know we have yet. This is where we’ll look at solutions for the future–material solutions and non-material solutions…anything from how you’re going to operate in a subterranean environment to how you dismount a Humvee to avoid an IED strike. The things that we do here at this facility will have a direct and lasting impact on our entire army.”

Legalization of Drone Strikes on U.S. Soil Against U.S. Citizens

According to U.S. attorney general Eric Holder aka “fast and furious Holder” the president can legally, issue drone strikes on American citizens on U.S. soil, no trial, no due process no nothing, just snap, and boom you’re gone and guess what… you’ll never see it coming…

U.S. Northern Command

Currently the U.S. Northern Command claims military authority over North America, and no this was not the doing of current president Democrat Barack Obama, but just like the “patriot act” this was the work of the 43rd U.S. president George Walker Bush a Republican. It is the job of the U.S. Northern Command to take full military control of the United States, it’s citizens, communications and resources when ordered to do so.

My “official opinion”

Okay, with all of that said, you’re probably still wondering what I think is going on - Is the United States Government Preparing for War Against The American People?

Well that depends on your definition of war. I don’t think that they are going to issue an official decoration of martial law and start cordoning off FEMA regions and towns, not without there first being a trigger event. This despite the fact that the whole United States was declared a “War Zone” by the passage of S.1867, or the National Defense Authorization Act.

The National Defense Authorization Act, The Patriot Act and the U.S. Northern Command have all been set up, so the federal government (or their wealthy controllers) can take full control over everything, whenever they want.

That trigger event will come in the form of some kind of national disaster, probably a total economic collapse – they, know that their entire economic ponzi scheme is about to go belly up, and when the economic system completely unravels, they want to have everything ready to go, so that they can stay in power and quickly take control of the cities, communications and all resources – and of course implement martial law.

Or maybe the trigger event will be a pandemic, war, false flag event, or actual terrorist attack, but whatever it is, one thing is certain and that is that they have everything ready to go and will clamp down hard and from there we will have a domino effect into madness…

If the entire coalition of government controllers are preparing for severe disruption, and for attacking you, shouldn't you be determining how best to protect your liberty and freedom from them?
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1