Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside) Empty
PostSubject: If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside)   If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:03 pm

OK, most of us that have studied the nephilim (is there anyone here who hasn't?) have probably heard the old, "it isn't possible for blood to be pumped that high so no nephilim could have possibly reached so great a height"! I've read it and heard that said more than a few times. Well, if this dinosaur had a heart that could do it then the nephilim could have done it too. Real interesting article below about the biggest dinosaur ever found, coming in at around 77 tons. T-rex is a runt at only 7 tons. Be sure to click the pictures to expand them. They are really large and you can see a lot.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/-world-s-biggest-dinosaur--discovered-in-argentina-203028038.html

Quote :

World’s biggest dinosaur’ discovered in Argentina
3 hours ago The Sideshow

If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside) 2014-05-17T201936Z_1655790300_GM1EA5I0BRB01_RTRMADP_3_ARGENTINA

Paleontologists in Argentina say they recently discovered fossils belonging to the largest dinosaur on record. During its lifetime, the new species of titanosaur is believed to have stood 65-feet-tall, was more than 130-feet-long, and weighed 77 tons (177,000 pounds).
"Given the size of these bones, which surpass any of the previously known giant animals, the new dinosaur is the largest animal known that walked on Earth," researchers Dr. Jose Luis Carballido and Dr. Diego Pol told the BBC.
Its enormous length was spread out across a long neck and tail, with a relatively small skull. To put the newly discovered titanosaur’s enormous size in context, a T-Rex weighed about 7 tons.
The fossils were first spotted by a local farm worker in 2011 and were fully excavated by a team from the Museum of Paleontology Egidio Feruglio led by Carballido and Pol. The fossils, taken from seven different titanosaurs, were described as being in “remarkable condition.”
"Standing with its neck up, it was about 20m high -- equal to a seven-story building." Carballido said.
Despite its overwhelming size, the giant titanosaur, belonging to the larger sauropod group of dinosaurs, is believed to have been a herbivore, roaming through the forests of the Cretaceous Period about 100 million years ago.
“This is a true paleontological treasure,” Carbailido said in a statement.
Carballido and Pol said in choosing a name for the newly discovered species, the researchers want to honor both the historic size of the fossils but also the farming community that first stumbled upon the remains.
"It will be named describing its magnificence and in honor to both the region and the farm owners who alerted us about the discovery," they said.
This was the second major titanosaur find in 2014. Back in January, a team of Pennsylvania scientists uncovered fossils belonging to the Yongjinglong datangi during an excavation in China.
Carbaillido and Pol say the 150 fossils were found in close proximity to other species, including carnivores. They say the unusual placement means the dinosaurs likely died in a draught, either due to dehydration or after getting stuck in the mud.
"It's like two semi trucks, one after another, and the equivalent of more than 14 African elephants together in weight," Carballido said. "Such dimensions put the focus on the extent to which these animals may have grown. It's a real paleontological treasure," he added.
Follow Eric Pfeiffer on Twitter (@ericpfeiffer)

If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside) 2014-05-17T162232Z_299226703_GM1EA5I00XF01_RTRMADP_3_ARGENTINA
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside)   If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Anyone else heard some interesting theories that dinosaurs actually WERE nephilim; who subsequently bred/crossbred etc.  and multiplied. The theory doesn't rule out that many were almost human, but some were hardly human. Kind of a woman/demon blend of who knows what might be birthed. 

Who knows, but I found it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside)   If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:00 am

quietobserver wrote:
Anyone else heard some interesting theories that dinosaurs actually WERE nephilim; who subsequently bred/crossbred etc.  and multiplied. The theory doesn't rule out that many were almost human, but some were hardly human. Kind of a woman/demon blend of who knows what might be birthed. 

Who knows, but I found it interesting.
I was going to ask the same question! I guess I heard it on Hagmann and Hagmann, I can't remember but it stopped me in my tracks, I always just assumed Father was being playful when he made them. Smile "There were giants in those days and after" There were also angels and their evil shenanigans. Some of that crossbreeding is too repugnant to consider but I can see with animals this large as well as super giants, that they probably did eat everything up. The old Jewish legends say that the behemoth will be served up to the righteous at the end of days. As in to eat. For fun. That should be interesting, Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside)   If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If a Dinosaur Can Reach 65 Feet in Hight Then There is No Reason to Think That a Nephilim Couldn't Do The Same!!! (see article inside)
Page 1 of 1