Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University... Empty
PostSubject: 40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University...   40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University... I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:42 am

Published on May 20, 2014

God is trying to wake up America with another biblical signhttp://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University...   40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University... I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:14 am

This isn't Austin Peavy - it's Austin Peay.  This entire area is a karst region; this is only about 100 miles away from the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY, where a huge sinkhole swallowed a showroom of classic cars.

Sinkholes open here all the time; farmers lose cows.  It was only a matter of time before one opened in downtown Clarksville because the Cumberland River runs through town and in some places runs under ground (look up blue holes).  I'm happy that one didn't open up under one of the dorms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University...   40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University... I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:23 am

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about concerning the geography of this region.  Just up the road from Bowling Green is Mammoth Caves Nat. Park - a system of caves that is so extensive it connects with Carlsbad Caverns in N.M.  This whole area is made of limestone - full of caves.  And very unstable in places.  With the earth expanding, and with as much flooding as we've had here, it is a sad but predictable fact that sinkholes will open.

I'm not going to disagree with Bagely's assessment that America is under judgment because of her idols and rebellion, but this story is very poorly researched and is the kind of message that makes Christian "prophecy experts" look like fools to the rest of the world.

If his assessment were true, that APSU is being judged because of its curriculum (it's a state university, of course it is godless and materialistic at its core - but it has one of the highest percentages of Christian teachers and students in the nation), wouldn't Harvard and Princeton be swimming in the depths by now? 

No, APSU has a sinkhole because it sits on a karst foundation: built on limestone.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: 40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University...   40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University... I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Whow , this is my college , I marched on the field there as a ROTC cadet in 74 ! Yes there were sink holes all around the region. Funny to see my college name spelled wrong , I used to be a " governette" marching girl for the college , our team was " the marching govenors" . I got to wear a top hat. I commanded the color guard to present the flag for team games . Memories!. We would Yell Go Peay Go ! and the opposing team would yell back " Go pee-pee " Ha Ha silly kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University...   40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University... I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Ha!  That's great.  My son graduated from there and my daughter is still working on her degree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University...   40 Foot Sinkhole Football Field Austin Peavy State University... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: