Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Empty
PostSubject: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:38 am

Extraordinary claim proffered for Tower of Babel
Published: 2 days ago

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tower-of-babel-600
A prominent Bible-prophecy teacher claims the true site of the biblical Tower of Babel is in Saudi Arabia and the concept of “Mystery Babylon” actually refers to Mecca, not the Vatican, as some researchers of Scripture claim.

Walid Shoebat, a former PLO operative, tells fellow Christians they’re looking in the wrong place when trying to understand the identity of the people who make up the worldview outlined in Revelation 17:1-5.

The passage from the King James Bible states:

“And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

“So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

It is from the Revelation passage the concept of “Mystery Babylon” originates.
“When it comes to Mystery Babylon,” said Shoebat, “the common tendency amongst many Protestant theologians is to liken it to Rome. According to them, Rome is the city of seven hills.”

He said others equate it with Iraq, since it was home to the original Babylon.
“Years ago, many books were written about Saddam Hussein, who was allegedly hard at work, rebuilding Babylon,” Shoebat observed. “Christians gobbled up the books without truly examining the evidence. Saddam was simply rebuilding a tourist attraction where Nineveh once stood.”

The project was later abandoned, he noted, “and Saddam died on the gallows along with the prophecy books that included his name.”

Shoebat contends the Bible’s references to cities point to Arabia.

“When it comes to the destruction of end-days Babylon, Scripture makes no mention of any of the ancient Babylonian cities: Nineveh, Ur, Babel, Erech, Accad, Sumer, Assur, Calneh, Mari, Karana, Ellpi, Eridu, Kish, or Tikrit. All of the literal references in Scripture are in Arabia.”

The Bible never refers to “Mystery Babylon,” yet many Bible prophecy students assume that it does. The term is often used when proposing the actual end-times identity of what all agree is a diabolical spiritual and political system. The question is, who or what is referred to in Revelation 17?

Veteran prophecy teacher Thomas Ice, director of the Dallas-based Pre-Trib Research Center, differs with Shoebat’s view that “Mystery Babylon” will be located in Saudi Arabia.

“I do know that Babel in the Bible is Babel (in Hebrew the same word for Babel is used for Babylon), or Babylon.  Babylon has never been used in the Bible to refer to Rome; it always means the same thing in the Bible,” Ice told WND.  ”The proper approach is to study the Bible and see what it says before one is influenced by current events.  Thus, Babylon in the Bible always and only refers to that city on the plains of Shinar,” he said.

“Walid refers to the reference in Rev. 17:5 as ‘Mystery Babylon.’  There is no such thing as ‘Mystery Babylon,’ according to the grammar of the Greek text.  The text says, ‘upon her forehead a name was written, a mystery, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.’  It does not speak of a ‘mystery’ Babylon, which is too often misunderstood to refer to a secret name for some place other than Babylon, i.e., Rome, Mecca, etc. ”

Instead, he said, Revelation 17:5 “discloses the mystery or secret about Babylon, which is that Babylon the Great is the mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth.”

“In other words, Babylon, where corporate rebellion began after the flood, is the source of ’harlots and of the abominations of the earth,’” he said.

Traditionally, many scholars have placed the tower built in an attempt to reach God, recounted in Genesis 11, near Baghad, Iraq. Some scholars believe “Mystery Babylon” will be located there. Other Bible prophecy teachers insist “Mystery Babylon” refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Shoebat claims these views are incorrect.

He told WND the key is understanding the ancient place names that correspond to modern sites in Saudi Arabia.

“Isaiah says, the burden against Arabia,” said Shoebat. “They [other teachers] most of the time look at the traditions – it’s a traditional interpretation – that doesn’t encompass the entire oracle of Scripture.”

Shoebat said another factor is in play with regard to the rise to prominence of the Babel site in Saudi Arabia.

“Saudi Arabia is concentrating on promoting Mecca, including now in Europe,” he said.

“This public relations campaign is designed to advance Islamic culture and, by extension, Islamic law.”

Shoebat noted he believes that while Islam has made advances in Europe, it will not ultimately succeed in the West.

“I think it will turn around, because Westerners by nature are very loving and open to others’ views of religion … until they begin to encroach on our freedoms,” he said “I don’t think freedoms are going to fly away fast. As these encroachments begin, Westerners will say enough is enough.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/new-identity-for-mystery-babylon-of-bible/#YiymHkYqCp1GP2oo.99
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Good post CZ, I've read a lot on this subject and feel there's merit to it. I think the US will likely be the scapegoat though...and like David Flynn pointed out, its exactly 666nm from the temple mount to the kaaba in musloid mecca..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Q,  I've been thinking of David Flynn's measurements also and the 666 has got to mean something significant...1948...1799 with Napoleon...1411 B.C. Exodus from Egypt...587 B.C.... 539 B.C....It could be the location of the Antichrist, the Kabba Stone, Saudi Arabia.....It is significant!!!! 

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE 9k=
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:00 am

Time to resurrect this video again for the new folks who haven't yet seen it or as a refresher for us who have seen it. It follows this topic perfectly and I think it carries a lot of weight. It pegs Saudi Arabia and Mecca as Mystery Babylon and I can't find anything in it to argue with.

Babylon the Great & The Turkish Antichrist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:18 pm

A little more about Babylon:

Isaiah 31
3 Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When the LORD shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth shall fall, and he that is holpen shall fall down, and they all shall fail together.

Jeremiah 50
Daughter of Babylon, land of the Chaldeans. Bel, idols, images.
Babylon is the hammer of the whole earth, the habitation of the strong.
They have horses and chariots.
Mingled people.
Babylon’s mother will be confounded.
The hindermost of nations.
As she has done, do unto her.
Most proud. The most proud shall stumble and fall.

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tab10Daniel 11
19 Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found.

Isaiah 13
1 The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.
4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.
6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tab10Joel 2
1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

Isaiah 47
1 Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.
5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tab10Ezekiel 30
18 At Tehaphnehes also the day shall be darkened, when I shall break there the yokes of Egypt: and the pomp of her strength shall cease in her: as for her, a cloud shall cover her, and her daughters shall go into captivity.

Jeremiah 50
6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
8 Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tab10Zechariah 11
8 Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.

Jeremiah 51
5 For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the LORD of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.
6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Zechariah 2
6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.
7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

4 And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:
5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Three and a half years later … Ezekiel 38.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:21 am

Virtually every world event that has taken place since sodomobama took office has been to the benefit of the saudis. Whom did barry bow to, king of the house of sata......errr saud. 

Did anyone read the newspaper clipping I posted from the 70's written by v. Jarretts dad, vernon? It was about the saudis grooming young black men to become potus and do their bidding. Ironic that vernon jarretts daughter val is sodomobamas numero uno adviser. Americas next top politician competition of sorts, and the winner is...........handsome well spoken barry.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:46 am

Here's the article. 

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/members/does-newspaper-column-shed-light-on-campaign-story/article_7924e4f0-0468-11e2-8da2-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=jqm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Good verses from the video for the case that Mecca is Babylon:

Jeremiah 49: Edom will become an object of horror … no one will live there, or dwell in it. Hear what the Lord has planned against Edom, what He purposed against all who live in Teman … At the sound of their fall, the earth will tremble; the cry will resound, to the Red Sea.

Ezekiel 25: I will stretch out my hand against Edom and kill both man and beast. I will lay it waste from Teman to Dedan.

They said that Edom stretches from Dedan to Teman and Mecca is in between. That’s interesting.

Revelation 17:3: And he carried me away into a desert by the Spirit. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast.

Zechariah 2:7: Up, escape to Zion! you who dwell in daughter Babylon.

Matthew 24:26: If you are told that the Messiah is out in the desert don’t go there! (Mecca)

Isaiah 13:19-20: And Babylon … shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited forever, nor shall it be lived in from generation to generation; nor shall the Arabian pitch his tent there; nor shall the shepherds make their flocks lie down there.

The above verses seem to indicate that Edom is between Dedan and Teman, where Mecca is and that is very interesting. I have heard though that Edom was where southern Jordan is today. The Edomites left a long time ago and were replaced by the Nabateans. The Edomites were in Judea and were forced to convert to Judaism under Maccabeus in 126 BC. They became the kings, both in Judea and Rome and are known today as the international globalists. They are known to have settled in parts of Germany, Turkey, Spain, Italy, and Palestine.

I don’t see Mecca as being Edomite, more like Arab, but I could be wrong. But neither can I ignore the destroying of Edom from Teman to Dedan, and the fact that Isaiah says “nor shall the Arabian pitch his tent there” leads one to believe that it is in the Arabian region. But other verses apply more to the west as being Babylon so there’s more to figure out here.

Saudi Arabia is more in line with the Babylon of the west, England, US, and Israel than they are with their other neighbors so maybe that’s what makes them part of Babylon. It’s highly possible that Babylon is more than one nation.

Obadiah has an interesting description of Edom:

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tab10Obadiah 1
2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.
3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

I’ve been trying to figure out who this describes in the modern day. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:06 pm

IDK but this is an interesting verse... Obadiah 1:18

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:14 pm

jem wrote:
The above verses seem to indicate that Edom is between Dedan and Teman, where Mecca is and that is very interesting. I have heard though that Edom was where southern Jordan is today. The Edomites left a long time ago and were replaced by the Nabateans. The Edomites were in Judea and were forced to convert to Judaism under Maccabeus in 126 BC. They became the kings, both in Judea and Rome and are known today as the international globalists. They are known to have settled in parts of Germany, Turkey, Spain, Italy, and Palestine.

I had some of the same thoughts, jem. I always learned that the Edomites were Southern Jordan too, and indeed they were, but look at the map, at least the modern map of today and you'll find that Southern Jordan borders Saudi Arabia. We see an arbitrary modern border line established by Brittan and France after the caliphate was dissolved in WW1 (think movie: Lawrence of Arabia) and so we think "Jordan" only. Who knows how far south the Edomites settled?

View Larger Map

jem wrote:
The Edomites were in Judea and were forced to convert to Judaism under Maccabeus in 126 BC. They became the kings, both in Judea and Rome

Indeed so, and don't forget that as such they are also known as the Idumeans and the land of Judea as Idumea. IDUMea - EDOMea . . . . History tells us where they came from. Even secular history. Again, erase that modern boundary line between Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Idumea
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Great video Researcher.

according to the vid. Islam is going to destroy Mecca because it's in Saudi Arabia and the caliphtes want to control the oil of Saudi. (talk about your house divided ???) Then after this destruction (?) the Peace treaty with Israel will be signed. ? I think that's how I'm seeing this video. Kinda interesting.

The beast is going to be someone from Canstantinople/Istanbul? Which actually looks like a little horn on a map.  The Prince is going to be Jewish.

I can't get over some of these names...

Islam = I slam
Iraq = I raq (I rake or I rock)
Iran = I ran
Istanbul = I stan bul

Hmmmm.....

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
I can't get over some of these names...

Islam = I slam
Iraq = I raq (I rake or I rock)
Iran = I ran
Istanbul = I stan bul

Hmmmm.....

Ya know, IRAN was originally Persia but it was changed in 1935. Seems that Hitler's hotsy-totsy Nazis considered the Persians as sorta pseudo-Aryans and were persuade to change the name in 1935 by Germany. IRAN's name as I understand it, meaning below. After all, just what the heck is an IRAN anyway?

Islamic
Republic
of
Aryan
Nation(s)

OK, this is what I think I know. I could be all over wet and misinformed so if anyone knows anything different please speak up.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:24 am

As I understand it, Iran is not an acronym, but it does mean "Land of the Aryans".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran#Etymology
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Kitiara wrote:
As I understand it, Iran is not an acronym, but it does mean "Land of the Aryans".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran#Etymology

Interesting. From the article we get "Islamic Republic of Iran" and also "Land of the Aryans" and "the Parthian inscription that accompanies it uses the Parthian term "aryān" in reference to Iranians".

Soooo, from all that one could make a strong case for Islamic Republic of Aryans. It might be that someone bastardized the name IRAN making it an acronym, and though incorrect, it does fit nicely. History of the Nazis does show that they were there in the 1930's but who knows if they (the Nazis) influenced the name change from Persia to IRAN in 1935. Things that make you go hmmmmm? The more I learn the more I realize just how little I really know factually.

Thanks, Kitiara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
IDK but this is an interesting verse... Obadiah 1:18

It is interesting.

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tab10Obadiah 1
18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

I think it's in reference to this:

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tab10Isaiah 11
10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.

Which sounds a lot like Psalm 83.

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tab10Psalms 83
1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:36 pm

In the video they said that Teman is in Yemen and that Mecca is in between Dedan and Teman. What I've found though is that Teman is in Edom (southern Jordan) and the place in Yemen is called Tema. They sound very much alike so it's a logical mistake.

Tema was a son of Ishmael (Genesis 25:15) Yemen
Teman was the grandson of Esau (Genesis 36:11) Jordan

Interestingly, Jordan, which consists of the ancient countries of Edom, Moab, and Ammon, escapes the wrath of the antichrist.

NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE Tab10Daniel 11
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon (Jordan).

But not the wrath of God.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:48 am

For Kitiara. This was a persons signature that I saw on another forum I was looking at today. I thought of you immediately. Enjoy, and feel free to use it in your siggy if you want. I doubt the original owner will mind sharing it.

"If someone says that they hate cats then they were probably a rat in a former life"
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:34 pm

English is not my first language so some of the phonetics and pronunciations of certain words catch my attention from time to time when I listen to spoken englisch. With that said, iran as pronounced by an arab sounds like ehr-ee-ahn, or a virtual duplicate of the german pronunciation of aryan.  

This is surface and cursory without starting to peel back any of the other layers of the onion; but no 'German' refers to him or herself as such. When conducting historical research the difference between germani und deutscher is profound as jem has illustrated from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:10 pm

"14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west;"

Can't figure out how to do the quote/unquote thing. But this sounds like they are going to let the Philistines do their dirty work for them.

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:50 pm

researcher wrote:
For Kitiara. This was a persons signature that I saw on another forum I was looking at today. I thought of you immediately. Enjoy, and feel free to use it in your siggy if you want. I doubt the original owner will mind sharing it.

"If someone says that they hate cats then they were probably a rat in a former life"

ROFL!  Very funny!  Thank you, researcher!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE   NEW IDENTITY FOR 'MYSTERY BABYLON' OF BIBLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1