Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlantic

Atlantic

​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP) Empty
PostSubject: ​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP)   ​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:31 am

Can a facility that has inspired global conspiracy theories be designated a World Heritage Site? If so, that might be the only way to prevent the shutdown of the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) in Alaska, which studies the ionosphere—or creates lethal hurricanes—depending on whom you talk to.

http://io9.com/the-military-is-shutting-down-its-weather-controlling-1580112806?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP)   ​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:43 am

I read about that a few weeks ago as well. I don't recall where I read it but I did see it. I thought at the time (and still do); "well, what have they got now that's even worse than HARRP"?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP)   ​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Just the ONE!!!!
What about all the floating sea going ones and Brazil, xx, xx, xx, xx, and similar operations?

Nah!

This is just to satisfy tin hat people that don't pay attention.

That was old technology... lots of smaller portable ones plus other techniques can replace and have.

Some research will turn up all the other stationary... but I don't know if there is a count of portable ones. Anybody wana look?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP)   ​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

​The Military Is Shutting Down Its Weather-Controlling Death Beam (HAARP)
Page 1 of 1