Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier   Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:05 am

Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier

Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier Pope-Abbas25.5.14
Pope Francis greeted by Mahmoud Abbas

DEBKAfile Special Report May 25, 2014, 1:12 PM (IDT)

Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas poured a litany of mostly unfounded anti-Israel grievances and propaganda in the ear of Pope Francis Sunday, May 25, during his visit to Palestinian-controlled Bethlehem before arriving in Israel. Accusing Israel of expelling Christians, he persuaded the Pope to visit the “ugly wall,” without mentioning that it was built by Israel as a barrier to stop years of Palestinian suicide terrorist attacks. Francis delivered an even-handed statement which called on “both sides to make sacrifices to create two states” and end the “unacceptable” Israeli-Palestinian stalemate.

More>
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier   Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:56 am

This is what I expect from those who deny that Jesus is the Christ , they are anti-Christ .
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier   Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Dr. Rita wrote:
This is what I expect from those who deny that Jesus is the Christ , they are anti-Christ .
Fresh off of his 'without the catholic church you're not a Christian' statements he's appeasing these musloid dirtbags. Friend of mine brought up an interesting point recently, the jesuit catholic roman "church" is well aware that the musloid arabs far outnumber and outpace the faithful jews, economically as well as in number.  Now that the Pieder (Francis)is showing his hand much is being revealed. (Pieder is the deutsch conjugation of a 'Pied' Piedmont region of italia,  + der; Pieder) Both of his parents were born and raised in the Piedmont region before traveling to Argentina prior to WWII. Ironically, errrr notso much, most NAZI'S wound up in close quarters post war. Outside of the grace and glory of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, these are the blind business decisions of foolish and deceived individuals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BLOOD ON THE ALTAR -- PT 4 Will Beast Tech Provide The Global "Lucifer Effect"?   Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:04 am

BLOOD ON THE ALTAR -- PT 4
Will Beast Tech Provide The Global "Lucifer Effect"?

Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier Trans-draco

Nowhere will the struggle to resist this human biological alteration and machine integration be more immediate than in those religious homes where transhumanism is seen as an assault on God’s creative genius, and where, as a result, conservative Christians will seek to maintain their humanity. Yet the war against such believers is poised to emerge over the next decade as much from inside the “organized church” as it will from external social influences. Already, the Internet “has unlocked something dark in humanity,” says acclaimed author Anthony Horowitz in a recent newspaper interview. Horowitz, a best-selling children’s fiction writer in the UK, was speaking at the Oxford Literary Festival when he described how parts of the Internet are “foul, disgusting and cruel” and that “evil is getting the upper hand.” His passionate comments came on the heels of relentless and vicious online feedback he received following a television appearance. Mr. Horowitz is certainly not alone in this experience, as any notable writer can attest—especially Christians who pen edgy, newsworthy, or prophetic material. And yes, that includes me and people like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier   Pope Francis nods to Palestinian case with unscheduled visit to West Bank barrier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1