Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse   Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:55 am

Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse

On Christmas Eve in 1968 Nasa provoked outrage among atheists when the Apollo 8 astronauts read from the Book of Genesis as they orbited the moon. So if any people of a similar disposition are reading, look away now - a team based in Israel are planning to send the Torah to the moon. The sacred Jewish scroll would be sent along with other iconic Earth artefacts as part of the Google Lunar XPrize, a competition amongst private companies to send vehicles to the moon, with the goal of maintaining Earth’s culture in the event of an apocalypse. The project is known as Torah on the Moon and is based in Tel Aviv. The team are hoping to send a handwritten Jewish scroll, the Sefer Torah, to the lunar surface reports...

Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse Article-2637239-1E22A62400000578-214_634x423

The prospect of creating a 'time capsule' of Earth life has been considered before, in order to preserve humanity's legacy in the event of a global catastrophe. Pictured is an 'Earthrise' as our planet came into view while Apollo 11 orbited the moon
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse   Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:01 pm

They also need to send the New Testament.  But it's unnecessary anyway. Don't they know the prophecies?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse   Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Actually it's all pretty silly. What part of "heaven and earth may pass away but my words will never pass away" don't they get? Last time I looked the moon was still part of the heavenly order.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse   Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:21 pm

I wish they trusted the Lord more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse   Sacred Jewish Torah To Be Placed On Moon To Preserve Earth's Culture After God Destroys It In Apocalypse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: