Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward Snowden Exclusive Interview with NBC (2 YouTube Videos Inside)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Edward Snowden Exclusive Interview with NBC (2 YouTube Videos Inside) Empty
PostSubject: Edward Snowden Exclusive Interview with NBC (2 YouTube Videos Inside)   Edward Snowden Exclusive Interview with NBC (2 YouTube Videos Inside) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:29 pm

So, what will it be? Is he a hero? Is he a traitor? Somewhere between the two? Sound off after viewing. Personally, I think he's one brave young man who gave his all for his country. Hero? Maybe not, but no traitor either. Remember this man in your prayers.

The uploader edited out all the commercials. This resulted in a slight sound/video out of sync problem. Not a big issue but I thought I'd let y'all know about it.

NBC cut out part of the interview where Snowden commented on 9-11 and the  Boston Marathon subjects. I've included that part as well in the second video. Record these and save them and share them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-xxzOwr7I4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKuVnQv-wn8

Back to top Go down

Edward Snowden Exclusive Interview with NBC (2 YouTube Videos Inside)
Page 1 of 1