Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NWO Brain Frequency Weapon Controlling Your Mind? Patented Evidence And The Link To The Image And Mark Of The Antichrist

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NWO Brain Frequency Weapon Controlling Your Mind? Patented Evidence And The Link To The Image And Mark Of The Antichrist Empty
PostSubject: NWO Brain Frequency Weapon Controlling Your Mind? Patented Evidence And The Link To The Image And Mark Of The Antichrist   NWO Brain Frequency Weapon Controlling Your Mind? Patented Evidence And The Link To The Image And Mark Of The Antichrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:24 pm

NWO Brain Frequency Weapon Controlling Your Mind? Patented Evidence And The Link To The Image And Mark Of The Antichrist

By Lisa Haven
Jun 04, 2014

NWO Brain Frequency Weapon Controlling Your Mind? Patented Evidence And The Link To The Image And Mark Of The Antichrist E6ca19bb030fd20726fcdd603c58be334efb6027_2

Trouble is likely headed our way with the discovery of a patent that has been put out with the technological capabilities to monitor and control human thoughts without the use of speech. This technology is highly controversial-to say the least-but it draws an awful slippery slope between human control and free will.

http://www.google.ca/patents/US6011991

According to the patent's abstract:

“A system and method for enabling human beings to communicate by way of their monitored brain activity. The brain activity of an individual is monitored and transmittedto a remote location (e.g. by satellite). At the remote location, the monitored brain activity is compared with pre-recorded normalized brain activity curves, waveforms, or patterns to determine if a match or substantial match is found. If such a match is found, then the computer at the remote location determines that the individual was attempting to communicate the word, phrase, or thought corresponding to the matched stored normalized signal."

Did you catch that? “Enabling humans to communicate by way of their Monitored brain activity." This might just sound like a huge technological feat but it doesn't end there. One of the objectives listed by this patent is the following:

“It is another object of this invention to provide a system capable of identifying particular nodes in an individual's brain, the firings of which affect characteristics such as appetite, hunger, thirst, communication skills (e.g. which nodes are utilized to communicate certain words such as “yes", “no", or phrases such as “I don't know", “I'm not sure", or numbers such as “one", “two", “ten", “one hundred" and the like), thought processes, depression, and the like). When such nodes are identified, they may be specifically monitored by one or more sensors to analyze behavior or communication or words, phrases, or thoughts. In other embodiments, devices mounted to the person (e.g. underneath the scalp) may be energized in a predetermined manner or sequence to remotely cause particular identified brain node(s) to be fired in order to cause a predetermined feeling or reaction in the individual, such as lack of hunger, lack or depression, lack or thirst, lack of aggression, lack of alzheimer's disease effects, or the like.“

I don't know about you but that sounds like mind control on steroids!!!

The video below dives into the patent in detail and I urge you with everything in me to watch it in its entirety….

“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore of sound mind, and be sober unto prayer" 1 Peter 4:7

More

http://vineoflifenews.com/nwo-brain-frequency-weapon-controlling-your-mind-patented-evidence-and-the-link-to-the-image-and-mark-of-the-antichrist-shocking-video/

http://www.prophecyplanet.com/nwo-brain-frequency-weapon-controlling-your-mind-patented-evidence-and-the-link-to/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: