Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scott, how is your son?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Scott, how is your son? Empty
PostSubject: Scott, how is your son?   Scott, how is your son? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:16 pm

It's been just a little over a week since the surgery.  How is he recovering?
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Scott, how is your son?   Scott, how is your son? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:37 pm

rose from kentucky wrote:
It's been just a little over a week since the surgery.  How is he recovering?

Hi Rose.  The surgery was a complete success.  As you know Scott had the surgery on Wednesday morning, and they sent him home on Saturday.  He's having some issues adjusting to the state one needs to be in post surgery (resting and recouping), he's used to go go go.  And he's still quite nauseous and with headaches, but this was predicted by the doctor.  I'm so happy for him, he's been given a great gift by our Lord, I hope he uses this gift for the glory of the one and only true God.

Thank you so very much for your prayers and concern, I'll be forever grateful.

Smile

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott, how is your son?   Scott, how is your son? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Very good to hear.  Tie him to the bed if you must!  Wink
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Scott, how is your son?   Scott, how is your son? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Very good to hear.  Tie him to the bed if you must!  Wink

Yep he's like a bull pacing around. But I'd need some 1/4" thick chain for him. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott, how is your son?   Scott, how is your son? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Ha! 

I know I've written this before, but I have a dear friend whose daughter went through this when she was 19.  We were all horrified by the prospect, and after she went through the procedure, she had an impressive scar on her forehead.

However, that was many years ago and she went on to college, became an RN, got married, had two sons (who are now both in college), and is currently worked as the head of admin. for a major hospital in Oregon.

In other words, she was fine.  Your son will be the same.  Praise God
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Scott, how is your son?   Scott, how is your son? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Thank You Lord, for looking after this young man, and being with him and his family.
Please let him be content to recouperate as You see fit for him to do so, in Jesus' precious name Amen.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Scott, how is your son?   Scott, how is your son? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Ha! 

I know I've written this before, but I have a dear friend whose daughter went through this when she was 19.  We were all horrified by the prospect, and after she went through the procedure, she had an impressive scar on her forehead.

However, that was many years ago and she went on to college, became an RN, got married, had two sons (who are now both in college), and is currently worked as the head of admin. for a major hospital in Oregon.

In other words, she was fine.  Your son will be the same.  Praise God

That's awesome Rose.  Praise God yes!

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Scott, how is your son?   Scott, how is your son? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Yaddy wrote:
Thank You Lord, for looking after this young man, and being with him and his family.
Please let him be content to recouperate as You see fit for him to do so, in Jesus' precious name Amen.

Thank you, yes thank you Lord Jesus I praise you as my Lord, Savior, and King!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott, how is your son?   Scott, how is your son? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott, how is your son?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: