Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert

Go down 
+2
researcher
Dove
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert Empty
PostSubject: Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert   Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:15 pm

North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert,’ issues new threats against US

Posted on March 26, 2013 by The Extinction Protocol

Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTugrVIQpChRHSgzedifVJLjzDAfMWI4P0PjPRd7RAsKZsLgg04

March 26, 2013 – NORTH KOREA - North Korea stepped up its aggressive rhetoric on Tuesday, ordering its rocket and long-range artillery units to be combat ready and on the “highest alert” and issuing new threats against U.S. bases on Hawaii, Guam and mainland America. Pyongyang warned that U.S. facilities would be “reduced to ashes and flames the moment the first attack is unleashed,” according to a military order issued by the pariah state’s military “supreme command.” It comes in response to joint military drills by U.S. and South Korean forces which began in the area early this month and which have seen U.S. bombers flying sorties threatening the North. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un inspects an army landing exercise on Monday. South Korea’s defense ministry said it saw no sign of imminent military action by North Korea Tuesday, according to Reuters. The announcement marked a further increase in military rhetoric from Pyongyang, and followed a threat last week that it would attack U.S. bases in the Pacific if its “enemies … make even the slightest movement.” It came as South Korea marked the third anniversary of the sinking of one its navy vessels, blamed on North Korea, which left 46 sailors dead. Pyongyang previously threatened nuclear attack on the United States and South Korea, although it is not believed to have the capability to hit the continental United States with an atomic weapon. However, Reuters reported that U.S. military bases in the Pacific area are in range of its medium-range missiles. The isolated nation has threatened to attack American military bases in Japan and Guam in retaliation for the U.S. conducting military exercises with South Korea. On Wednesday, major South Korean banks and media companies were hacked. The military statement, also posted on the KCNA website, said: “From this moment the… supreme command will put on the highest alert all the field artillery units including strategic rocket units and long-range artillery units which are assigned to strike bases of the U.S. imperialist aggressor troops in the U.S. mainland and on Hawaii and Guam and other operational zone in the Pacific as well as all the enemy targets in south Korea and its vicinity.” Voice of America’s Northeast Asia bureau chief, Steve Herman, quoted South Korean radio station MND saying Tuesday’s announcement is the first time North Korea has referred to “Il-ho” – its highest level combat readiness posture. –NBC

News

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/26/17467525-north-korea-puts-rocket-units-on-highest-alert-issues-new-threats-against-us?lite
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert   Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:28 am

Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert 295616_4758095993121_1961278409_n

Stress reliever.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert   Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 pm

hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious
Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert 295616_4758095993121_1961278409_n

Rofl

Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert   Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Quick, send in Dennis Rodman to make peace!! Ambassador Dennis, where are you??

LOL Researcher, let's hope they don't nuke their left over burger and fries...(get it - American food - oh never mind)
Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert 3068454189

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert   Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 pm

wakeupcall1111 wrote:

LOL Researcher, let's hope they don't nuke their left over burger and fries...(get it - American food - oh never mind)
Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert 3068454189

Better yet, let's send Jimmy Carter and tell 'em that they can keep him if they like.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert   Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:51 am

thanks dovie..
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert   Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 pm

wakeupcall1111 wrote:

Absolutely! I knew one day we would have to call in Dennis Rodman to restore world peace. Sometimes crazy only responds to crazy. Dennis where are you?

I think the new young leader of North Korea has raised the term "bluster" to a very high new level.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert   Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Y'all said it! However, Dennis Rodmantron (Yes, I think he could be an android-robot-something) might be the only thing stopping crazy from acting on crazy. Trying to find the link from Conan O'Brien with his plan to secretly move Rodmantron between various locations on the west coast to dissuade Kim from trying to launch...lest he hit his sports idol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert   Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wars and Rumors of Wars: North Korea puts rocket units on ‘highest alert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: