Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did Prophecy Of The Popes Entry #110 (John Paul II) Understand The End-Times Role That The Final Pope #112 (Francis I) Would Play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Did Prophecy Of The Popes Entry #110 (John Paul II) Understand The End-Times Role That The Final Pope #112 (Francis I) Would Play?  Empty
PostSubject: Did Prophecy Of The Popes Entry #110 (John Paul II) Understand The End-Times Role That The Final Pope #112 (Francis I) Would Play?    Did Prophecy Of The Popes Entry #110 (John Paul II) Understand The End-Times Role That The Final Pope #112 (Francis I) Would Play?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:40 am

Did Prophecy Of The Popes Entry #110 (John Paul II) Understand The End-Times Role That The Final Pope #112 (Francis I) Would Play?  PopeJohnPaul

Did Prophecy Of The Popes Entry #110 (John Paul II) Understand The End-Times Role That The Final Pope #112 (Francis I) Would Play? 

At the Bicentennial talk given in the United States, Pope John Paul II prophesied: “We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel. We must be prepared to undergo great trials in the not-too-distant future; trials that will require us to be ready to give up even our lives, and a total gift of self to Christ and for Christ. Through your prayers and mine, it is possible to alleviate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it. . . .How many times has the renewal of the Church been brought about in blood! It will not be different this time.”
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1