Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Threes Threes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Threes Threes Empty
PostSubject: Threes Threes   Threes Threes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:00 pm

Threes

The Great Pyramid has a base perimeter of 1,007.7 yards, as measured by Sir Flinders Petrie in 1883 and confirmed by J.H. Cole in 1925.
The mean diameter of the Earth plus the mean diameter of the Moon is 1007.7 miles (99.99% accurate). 1007.7 yards and 1007.7 miles use the exact same digits, however these measurements are in different Imperial units.
The polar diameter of the Earth plus the polar diameter of the Moon is 10,000 x Φ kilometers (99.98% accurate). The Greek letter Φ (phi) represents the golden ratio, which is approximately 1.618033989…
Quote :
The reason that there is a difference between the mean and polar diameters of the Earth is that the equator bulges out somewhat. In fact the Earth’s diameter bulges .33% beyond a perfect circle. This reminds me of how the Earth’s orbit around the Sun is an ellipse whose major axis bulges 3.3% beyond the diameter of a perfect circle. These are some of the cosmic threes.
The Great Pyramid’s slope angle of 51°51′ encodes the relationship of the size of the Earth to the size of the Moon. The pyramid elevation triangle in the diagram below cuts across the Earth’s equator and connects to the center of the Moon with a matching angle of 51°51′.
Threes Threes Earth-Moon-Pyramid
Dividing the 4 edges of the Great Pyramid’s base perimeter by 4 gives us the mean edge length, which turns out to be 755.775 feet.
Threes Threes Mean-edge-length
My analysis of the Great Pyramid’s elevation reveals the repeating digits 3333 inches and 555.5 feet. This can be discovered either by drawing a vesica piscis such that the height of the almond shape intersection between the circles matches the height of the pyramid, or by inscribing an equilateral triangle within its elevation. 555.5 feet equals 6666 inches.
Threes Threes GP-sacred-geometry1
The Washington Monument is 555.5 feet in height. Its geometry is derived from the sacred geometry of the Great Pyramid. That is what I showed in this image from Quantification (it’s larger in the book).
Threes Threes Wonders
I discovered that the Washington Monument is 333,333 meters from the spire on the Bank of America Tower in New York. Right now the Bank of America Tower is the third tallest building in Manhattan (soon to be eclipsed by 432 Park Avenue). The bank tower features an obelisk-like metal mast.
Threes Threes Wash-DC-BofA-NY
The Washington Monument is also 33003300 feet from the foundation of Etemenanki in ancient Babylon. It’s not entirely clear to scholars but Etemananki might also be the Tower of Babel.
Threes Threes WashMMT-Etemenanki
The Seat of the European Parliament in Strasbourg France was designed to resemble the Tower of Babel, as painted by Pieter Bruegel.
Threes Threes EUparliament
Vigilant Citizen’s article confirms this connection with the official poster promoting the EU Parliament building.
Threes Threes EUposter
I measured the distance from the EU Parliament building to Thebes, Egypt and it is 3333 km. More specifically this exact distance is to the Colossoi of Memnon, two 720 ton statues at the ceremonial entrance to Amenhotep III’s temple built ~3333 years ago. I call this one “Seats of Power” in my book Quantification (page 57).
Threes Threes Seats-of-Power
Immediately across the Nile is the Temple of Luxor. In 1833 the French moved one of the pair of obelisks at the entrance of this ancient Egyptian temple to La Place de la Concorde in Paris, 33.0° across the surface of the Earth.
Threes Threes Luxor-Paris
Later in the 19th century, the English moved an ancient Egyptian obelisk from the harbor of Alexandria and erected it on the Victoria embankment in central London. This obelisk was moved a distance of 3333.33 kilometers. If you doubt any of these facts, check them yourself in Google Earth or using other precise methods. Part of the magic is seeing it for yourself.
Threes Threes CleopatrasNeedle
The partner of this obelisk is in Central Park. It was erected there in 1881 but that’s another story. Both obelisks in this pair are called Cleopatra’s needles, even though they have nothing to do with Cleopatra herself. As the last pharaoh of Egypt, Cleopatra was an embodiment of Isis. The Babylonian embodiment of this eternal goddess was Ishtar.
The Germans moved the original Ishtar gate to Berlin in the 1910s. Saddam Hussein built a replica at the original site in Babylon in the 1980s. The distance between these Ishtar gates is 3333 km.
Threes Threes Berlin-Babylon
La Place de la Nation in central Paris is 3333.33 kilometers from the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. This isn’t the distance from the gas station to the hairdressers, it is the distance between symbolic national monuments. It measures 33.33° across the surface of the Earth from the Dome of the Rock to Stonehenge.
Threes Threes Paris-Jerusalem-Stonehenge
A line from the Sun King’s Hall of Mirrors at Versailles to the White House bisects the symmetric French landscape garden.
Threes Threes Versailles
These two power houses are exactly 3330.3 nautical miles apart.
Think about all of this. At first you might assume the threes are all part of an incredibly vast Freemasonic Conspiracy. After all, the highest rank in the Scottish Rite is the 33rd degree. However I urge you to think more deeply about it. The locations of Washington DC, New York City, Babylon, Strasbourg, Thebes, Luxor, Paris, London, Berlin, Jerusalem, Versailles and Stonehenge all appear to be interrelated with repetitive threes.
A hidden hand may have shaped history.
Threes Threes Hidden-hand2
Whose hand was it that supposedly wrote MENE MENE TEKEL PERES on the wall of ancient Babylon? But more importantly what did they write?
Threes Threes Rembrandt-Belsazar1
Belshazzar by Rembrandt (1635)
These words are known Aramaic names of measures of currency:
MENE, a mina (from the root meaning “to count”),
TEKEL, a spelling of shekel (from the root meaning “to weigh”),
PERES, half a mina (from the root meaning “to divide”).
Much is illuminated when we count, weigh, and divide the Earth. After all the word “geometry” literally means Earth measure.
Threes Threes KircherSecrets1
Kircher’s keys
Ancient Babylon is located at 32°32’32″N. Modern Baghdad is located at 33.333333°N, 44.444444°E. In fact that exact point is in a lake fronting an 864 foot diameter Martyr’s Memorial complete with oculus and eternal flame.
Threes Threes Baghdad
There are 32 boroughs surrounding London. The City of London itself is the 33rd jurisdiction.
Threes Threes London1
The speed of sound in air varies with temperature. The speed of sound is 333.3 meters per second at 3.3°C. Escape velocity is 33 times the speed of sound. Spaceport America is located exactly at 33° latitude.
Threes Threes Spaceport-LaunchComplex33
The Sun is 333,000 times more massive than the Earth. We are all part of the cosmic pattern. My work hopefully is making you more aware of this great pattern: as above, so below.
Threes Threes Microcosm-Macrocosm
Back to top Go down

Threes Threes
Page 1 of 1