Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

no privacy left in this country!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

no privacy left in this country!!! Empty
PostSubject: no privacy left in this country!!!    no privacy left in this country!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:27 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=965

Alert!!! We must be getting close to financial collapse...VISA and JCPenney spooked when customers make moderate sized purchases
Hi again Steve,

We must be getting close to a financial collapse here in America. When I took my teenage son shopping for clothes...he outgrew everything he had. My Visa card was locked. Later I found out that Visa was investigating my purchases as fraud. Luckily the card is with a local bank and I was able to talk to a real person. I had to verify the purchases in person. I had to go back to the store and pay with my debit card as the Visa card was still locked pending investigation. I had problems getting the card to work after it was working again. I called the bank and talked to a real person and it was unlocked again. VISA continues to do this to our account...it is a joint account with my husband. JC Penney called me one day to investigate EVERY purchases for fraud..all I was doing was taking advantage of a sale on undergarments...how can that be considered a fraud...unless they wanted to call it a panty raid. My husband and I have not experienced anything like this before....this really let's me know that the financial companies are watching everything in real time. They know where you buy..what you buy and how much you buy...there is no privacy left in this country!!!

The final point I would like to make is that Credit Card companies like VISA and GECRB/JC Penney are spooked and don't want to be holding the debt of consumers when everything collapses. By the way me and my husband have been treated by these companies is proof of that...we pay our bills and have had no troubles until now.

Just thought I would share.

May God bless you in all that you do Steve,
Sincerely,
Monica

Jun 17, 2014
Back to top Go down

no privacy left in this country!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no privacy left in this country!!!    no privacy left in this country!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:32 am

Another Bank down (getting ready for world credit/money system):

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=967

MEXICO’S SECOND LARGEST BANK BANAMEX (& CITI GROUP SUBSIDARY) TAKEN DOWN BY GLITCH
Hi Steve, 
This is what happened in Mexico for almost the entire day... 
God Bless you 
Thank you 

MEXICO’S SECOND LARGEST BANK BANAMEX (& CITI GROUP SUBSIDARY) TAKEN DOWN BY GLITCH

REPORT . – Banamex , the second largest bank in the country , recorded from 10:30 hours on Monday a general failure in its customer service .
So far, the bank is in the definition of the problem , so it does not envisage a time when I can restore services in branches , ATMs, and telephone BancaNet .
Through their social media accounts and website, the financial institution sends a message of apology to their customers, which add up to seven million and 20 million cards in general or full – and relates them to expect an early resolution of problem.
” Dear Customer , sadly our systems recorded a technical glitch this morning. We offer a sincere apology. We are working to resolve this problem we expect an early solution, “explains .
Also points out, ” we will be in contact to make known the time when our services have been fully restored .”

Jun 17, 2014
Back to top Go down

no privacy left in this country!!!
Page 1 of 1