Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.

Go down 
+6
billetman
Delfi
Dove
Proskuneo
researcher
scottr99
10 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. Empty
PostSubject: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 9:00 am

Since the last one, at least the last one that I saw, it's been a little while.

So much has happened in the last few months it's amazing, WAY too much to list.

Has anyone had a change of heart either way?

Ty,
Scott

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 9:03 am

By the way I am still 100% convinced obama's the AC.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:04 am

Nope, not him. Maybe close but no cigar. AN antichrist for sure but not THE antichrist.

I could almost buy Hillary as AC though. Just sayin'!

I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. 180053d1204515514-barack-obama-antichrist-scaryhillary666
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:38 am

Does each country go through an "end time" scenario? Or only those countries blessed by God or only Israel as mentioned in the bible?  Do we go through the end first, before the world does, as an example? Might make sense, especially since our "hedge of protection" was lifted according to Jonathan Kahn.

One cannot deny that as a country, we are definitely spiraling down the drain. He has almost made our Constituition null and void. (only a wity lawyer can do that, which both obummer and the AC are.)

Obummer certainly is 'anti' to alot of Christian things and 'pro' the things that God is clearly against. Plus the fact, that somebody wanted him to be the "bright fallen star" when they renamed him, Barrack Obama (that was no accident). 

He definitely is anti-USA and has said as much. I would call him the AC for the USA. But the biblical AC of the world is a different story. The biblical AC is a world leader and Obummer is absolutely not a world leader, and clearly does not want to be a world leader. i.e  see letter from Leck Walhensa (sp?)of Poland.

Despite your excellent graphics researcher I don't think it's Hilly either. According to the book "The Help" we all know what Hilly eats in the end. (Need I say more...)

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:22 pm

I think from what we've seen of BO from the beginning, [ALL the 'signs', the trappings they've embellished him with] that it is the intent of TPTB that he be recognized as such [The AC].
That thought is fortified by their timeline, which we know of by Flynn, Horn and others.

But, I don't know as we have sufficient substantiation from the Word to say he is.
Certainly he is an antichrist figure.  But is the world at the point in prophecy where the
AC makes himself, or is about to make himself,  known?  It's getting there, but to my mind, the timing's off.  I think he's ahead of God's timeline today.  Will he stay on the scene?
What if he doesn't manage to steal the next election somehow.  Could he then be made
Pres. of the U.N. maybe?    I think the 'head wound' could refer to a position of leadership and
not necessarily someone's noggin.

How 'clever' it would be of TPTB to immobilize Christians, into 'acceptance' that
these things they're doing must happen according to the Word,  so we would not
fight against it.

Shimon Perez is an interesting guy.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:19 pm

I think he is a foreshadow, but definitely a judgement against America.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:45 am

Adding fuel to the question if he is or isn't, I came across the well put together video this morning. Very much worth watching:

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Wow, thanks billetman! Everytime I think he's not, then I see something like this. Wow.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Yeah, thanks billetman. What a video to start Saturday morning off with. Still don't think that he's the AC though, but if I see him sit in a rebuilt temple declaring that he is god then I'll have to reevaluate my position.

As I see it at this time TPTB know and understand the Biblical end times prophecies as well as we believers do and it wouldn't take much planning for them to follow the end times prophecies like a script to fool a whole bunch of well meaning believers.

That's my 42 cents worth (adjusted for inflation) but I'm all EYES OPEN here too.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:02 pm

IMO the AC could care less with what the money hungry ptb believe.  In fact the AC is playing everyone, including them, just giving them what they want as long as he keeps moving forward.  I see that theory as the cart before the horse, no disrespect of course.  You know I think the world of everyone of you.

he's the ac alright.

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:20 pm

researcher wrote:
Yeah, thanks billetman. What a video to start Saturday morning off with. Still don't think that he's the AC though, but if I see him sit in a rebuilt temple declaring that he is god then I'll have to reevaluate my position.

Well, my friend, we may not have to wait too long for that! Seems a perfect red Heifer has been born.

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:34 pm

There was an awesome red Heifer presentation/video on here a year or so ago.  I can't even recall the name of the very intelligent man that gave it.  Does anyone know of this?  Thank you.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:00 pm

scottr99 wrote:
There was an awesome red Heifer presentation/video on here a year or so ago.  I can't even recall the name of the very intelligent man that gave it.  Does anyone know of this?  Thank you.

That was probably me that posted it since this is something that I follow very closely. The very intelligent man you refer to is, Rico Cortes. Click the links below to see it once again.

The Mystery of the Red Heifer - Part 1
The Mystery of the Red Heifer - Part 2
The Mystery of the Red Heifer - Part 3
The Mystery of the Red Heifer - Part 4

You can download the video here but the quality is pretty poor. It's actually the one I posted before I found the better copy linked above.

http://waytozion.org/video/Rico/Heifer.wmv
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:07 pm

No, not THE AC.  Scripture is clear that this person would not be revealed until the mid-point of the the 70th week of Daniel.  I believe the word is literal as well.  Scripture is pretty clear that this is when that happens.  Def an AC, but not the one.  The AC will be empowered by the spirit of Apollyon/Abadon/Nimrod.  The one who comes out of the pit and INTO perdition (a soulless body prepared for him).  In all ways the AC will attempt to counterfeit the truth.  The scripture being counterfeited here would be "A body thou hast prepared for me..."  my two cents.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:54 pm

researcher wrote:
scottr99 wrote:

That was probably me that posted it since this is something that I follow very closely. The very intelligent man you refer to is, Rico Cortes. Click the links below to see it once again.

The Mystery of the Red Heifer - Part 1
The Mystery of the Red Heifer - Part 2
The Mystery of the Red Heifer - Part 3
The Mystery of the Red Heifer - Part 4

You can download the video here but the quality is pretty poor. It's actually the one I posted before I found the better copy linked above.

http://waytozion.org/video/Rico/Heifer.wmv

I figured out it was Jim Staley who I was referring to, but still looking for the vid.

No that I am thinking about it I believe it was a download from somewhere.  Had to be you Researcher, no?

Probably this, but it appears to only be on DVD...

The Red Heifer and the Prophetic Significance for Today

I'll watch Mr. Cortes tho.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Hmmmm, wasn't me. I didn't even know that this DVD teaching existed before today. Watching the pre-view on YouTube it looks to be very VERY close to what Rico Cortes is teaching. They are both great teachers and they know one another personally too.I didn't find a full video on the Internet but the DVD is available to purchase HERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfXMPrzuvhw

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 pm

I am sooooooo embarrassed!!!! I kinda thought that Jim Staley Red Heifer DVD cover looked familiar. I went digging through my DVD's for Rico's heifer video that I knew I had and right next to it was [ GASP ] the Staley DVD too.

Man . . . . I am so loosing it! See, that's what happens when you get old. You young-uns enjoy your youth while you have it. As for me I'm going to go nurse my Alzheimer's moment. I used to call 'em "senior moments".

I think I'll watch the Jim Staley DVD tonight. Since I found it I might as well. Maybe I'll learn something.

I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. Help
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:46 pm

researcher wrote:
I am sooooooo embarrassed!!!! I kinda thought that Jim Staley Red Heifer DVD cover looked familiar. I went digging through my DVD's for Rico's heifer video that I knew I had and right next to it was [ GASP ] the Staley DVD too.

Man . . . . I am so loosing it! See, that's what happens when you get old. You young-uns enjoy your youth while you have it. As for me I'm going to go nurse my Alzheimer's moment. I used to call 'em "senior moments".

I think I'll watch the Jim Staley DVD tonight. Since I found it I might as well. Maybe I'll learn something.

I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. Help

LOL na brother, like someone told me today my harddrive is simply full and needing a defrag! =)

As for Jim's teaching on this topic, I DID download it from somewhere.  I had it on my last phone, so I am very confused as to why it appears to only be on DVD, and also disappointed.  I'll order the DVD.

Thanks though.

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:55 am

Could be.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 pm

The musloid 12th imam group believes the mahdi (another AC candidate) will make himself known after the sun rises in the west, aka along the lines of billetman's video. However, contrary to the videographer's opinion if barry represents the sun rising in the west it means he's 'the sign' to the musloid nuts that the mahdi won't be far behind (a sign, not THE GUY) More support of my opinion, that barry's an antichrist last days guy, but not THE AC.

With all the Denver coronation in 2008 nonsense with the horses, why not be more inclined that he represents Revelation 6??
------------

Revelation 6

2 Therefore I beheld, and lo, there was a white horse, and he that sat on him, had a bow, and a crown was given unto him, and he went forth conquering that he might overcome.

-----------

A bow but no mention of any arrows, is that like a red line but no enforcement?  Or just that he's not allowed access? The crown portion certainly fits. Yes we can, forward, blah blah blah he's certainly attempting to overcome something. Racial prejudice if you listen to all of them is what they're overcoming.

Its also ironic that a 'broken arrow' is an accident or unexpected event involving a nuclear weapon. Is barry's rapid turnover in that department reflective of the fact that he has no arrows, but is trying desparately to change that?  Just throwing it out there.

Last edited by quietobserver on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : various)
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:46 pm

quietobserver wrote:
The musloid 12th imam group believes the mahdi (another AC candidate) will make himself known after the sun rises in the west, aka along the lines of billetman's video. However, contrary to the videographer's opinion if barry represents the sun rising in the west it means he's 'the sign' to the musloid nuts that the mahdi won't be far behind (a sign, not THE GUY) More support of my opinion, that barry's an antichrist last days guy, but not THE AC.

With all the Denver coronation in 2008 nonsense with the horses, why not be more inclined that he represents Revelation 6??
------------

Revelation 6

2 Therefore I beheld, and lo, there was a white horse, and he that sat on him, had a bow, and a crown was given unto him, and he went forth conquering that he might overcome.

-----------

A bow but no mention of any arrows, is that like a red line but no enforcement?  Or just that he's not allowed access? The crown portion certainly fits. Yes we can, forward, blah blah blah he's certainly attempting to overcome something. Racial prejudice if you listen to all of them is what they're overcoming.

Its also ironic that a 'broken arrow' is an accident or unexpected event involving a nuclear weapon. Is barry's rapid turnover in that department reflective of the fact that he has no arrows, but is trying desparately to change that?  Just throwing it out there.

QuietObserver,  What do you mean "rapid turnover"?  I like your line of thinking though.  Perhaps our military is stopping short of giving this fool the say over our Nukes?  I sure hope so.  Either way can you imagine what is going on, and has gone on, behind the scenes between this MAD MAN, and our great military leaders?

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Take your pick, 'disciplined' for gambling, counterfeiting, test fraud, leaving blast doors ajar; or "turnover" for lack of a better term.

http://news.sky.com/story/1233491/nuclear-officers-removed-for-cheating-tests

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/22/ap-exclusive-nuclear-missile-officers-were-twice-caught-leaving-blast-door-open/

Link To ABC News Article  [air-force-reveals-34-nuclear-officers-involved-in-cheating-scandal]

On the flipside, it could be tit for tat. The USAF removing those whom they deem untrustworthy aka progressive socialist types.

Last edited by researcher on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clean up link)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:15 am

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:19 pm

The Bible clearly teqches us that the AC will be rebvealed to the believer at the bebeginning of the 7 year tribulation .....only at the mid point,does the rest of the world know its him
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:26 pm

also....i think he could be ..if not him....the i do tjink he will come from the usa....so maybe by 2016 Smile
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:56 pm

The trib is only 3.5 years and will be shortened. I came to this conclusion reading this forum. Earlier I was not sure if he is but this caliphate announcement and the potential for being the Mahdi has me considering it.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:37 pm

From what I can tell, based on my limited intellectual ability, Smile, he's responsible for an insane number of deaths already, and I am talking by pure evil murder.  And also from what I can tell, he's just getting started.  Now there's so many other things I can look at as proof, but just his murder record alone, makes him unique among any human that's ever lived.  Before our Lord comes I am thinking he's going to make all other murderers pale by comparison. Like I said I'm 100% convinced.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:30 pm

I've just saved Dove's three videos to my desktop to watch later today. I kinda scanned them quickly and they look very interesting. I'll let y'all know later what I thought after watching them.

EDIT TO ADD:
  I just watched the videos and they come pretty darn close to where I am on the matter. More of AN anti-christ as opposed to THE anti-christ but it does leave room for further developments.

BTW, the major part of this video series was taken from a Tru-News program. I don't know the date but if you can find it you'll spare yourself from having to view the "O" repeating slideshow. I can't stand looking at the man ONCE not to mention dozens of times repeating. Gag me with a spoon!!!!

gaggin

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Here's the interview with Rick Wiles on Tru-News. Go to 27 minute mark to start where the video that Dove posted starts. Now you won't have to endure the "O" slideshow.

You're welcome.   lol! 

http://www.tribulationtruth.com/interviews.cfm
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:07 am

sixminks wrote:
The trib is only 3.5 years and will be shortened. I came to this conclusion reading this forum. Earlier I was not sure if he is but this caliphate announcement and the potential for being the Mahdi has me considering it.
that's your problem.....you getting your belief from this forum,instead of God's Word.
---
the two witnesses are killed at "the mid point" of the trib...they start at the beginning of a seven year period,that is the beginning of the "tribulation".....now here is where people not paying attention get confused,after they are killed and raise up to heaven,then the antichrist tells the world who he is,and there's the last half of the tribulation.....which is called "the great tribulation"....but any Christian that sees the two witnesses preaching and whoever signed a peace treaty with Israel at the same time...will know who the antichrist is.
---
so during all these events going on right now,don't confuse the first half of seven year trib....which is still apart of the trib period.
---
remember also..Paul is talking to Christians,when he says the rapture will happen when the antichrist is revealed....not unbelievers....we Christians will probably know before the seven years starts....but we will know for sure 7 yrs before our Lord returns.
----
only unbelievers will not know untill the midpoint of the trib...but that's not who Paul is talking to.....the trib and the great trib,are still both the same trib period
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:44 am

Thanks for taking time to write that. My beliefs are in good company here.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:02 am

moko wrote:
that's your problem.....you getting your belief from this forum,instead of God's Word.

Moko, was that really called for? No, it wasn't! Unless The Almighty has given you some supernatural insight into the mind of others here you might want to reconsider your sudden  omniescence. That's some pretty thin ice you're skating on. 

Omniescence a.k.a being all knowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.   I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought it time for another obama = AC opinion thread.
Page 1 of 1