Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview Empty
PostSubject: Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview   Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 9:13 am

DOMINION FILM TRAILER-FALLEN ANGELS USING HOLLYWOOD TO DECEIVE MANKIND:The overall theme is that a chosen one will save humanity, with the help of the Archangel Michael who Battles The Archangel Gabriel for control of the Earth 

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview   Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:09 pm

I watched this.  It opens with "25 yes ago, God disappeared" and in the first 15 min it showed Michael worrying about impregnating the 6 or more women he just slept with....... I prob won't watch it again simply because the story is dumb and I'm tired of movies portraying Gabriel as an evil angel.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview   Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Now you know at least one good reason I don't have a television or cable service anymore except for Internet. Well, I do have a really old B&W TV in a big blonde cabinet that was made sometime in the 1950's. It's in the garage awaiting electrical restoration. Maybe someday . . . . probably never. Looks a lot like this photo I found on Ebay.

lol! 

Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview MPIV46u0x5UTl825KlgMmIg
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview   Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:06 pm

It's supposed to be based off of the 2010 movie "Legion".  Very creepy movie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview   Dominion Season 1: Exclusive Preview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: