Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jordan Enters the Fray – Watch the King!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jordan Enters the Fray – Watch the King! Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Enters the Fray – Watch the King!   Jordan Enters the Fray – Watch the King! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:42 am

Jordan Enters the Fray – Watch the King!

Posted by lamarzulli on June 24, 2014

Jordan Enters the Fray – Watch the King! King-abdullah_551059a

Commentary & Analysis by L. A. Marzulli

Jordanian air force bombs Al Qaeda-Iraq incursion. ISIS also stands at Saudi border. Kerry’s snags in Iraq

http://www.debka.com/article/24028/Jordanian-air-force-bombs-Al-Qaeda-Iraq-incursion-ISIS-also-stands-at-Saudi-border-Kerry’s-snags-in-Iraq

It is important to remember that the US and Israel are both bound by military pacts to defend the throne of the Hashemite King Abdullah II. 

I’ve been waiting to see how this latest move by ISIS would affect the King of Jordan and it appears the region is now heating up.  ISIS has grown bold with its defeat of the Iraqi army in the northern provinces, however going after Jordan may prove more than they can handle and here’s why.

Jordan has a treaty with Israel and a pact with Israel and the USA, stating that if attacked both countries will come to Jordan’s aid.

Obama, however does not want the US to get involved, with boots on the ground and frankly who can blame him.  We kicked over the hornets nest in that country, hundreds of thousands of Iraqi’s were killed in the war and the people in the Iraq got little in return, except for wave after wave of suicide bombings, labeled sectarian violence—think Sunni against Shia Moslem.

While the Middle East continues to spin out of control, the latest dog and pony show is underway in Washington, where the IRS admits the hard drives containing emails that would blow the lid of the scandal now under investigation, were conveniently destroyed!  How clever?  Coupled with this is the deliberate chaos on our southern border created by POTUS and those who seemingly would bring down this country.  David Limbaugh stated this:

I have never been too receptive to conspiracy theories, and I’m not particularly enamored of ones circulating about Obama. But unlike many other such theories, this one is about a truly unprecedented assault on the American idea and on those first principles that have made America the unique experiment in constitutional governance that it has been.

http://www.creators.com/opinion/david-limbaugh/is-president-obama-intentionally-destroying-america.html

Back to the King:

So while chaos and distraction is plastered all over our media, Jordan, according to the DEBKA file has entered the fray.  The consequences of this may play into the scenario I have posted numerous times on this Blog.  Here it is again.  While it is different from the scenario happening now the end results may be the same, which is the King of Jordan will become the King of Iraq.  Then he will give the Palestinians Jordan for their state.   Is it a stretch?  Maybe, but consider ISIS, this new wild card waging Jihad in the Middle East at the moment.  Who would have predicted that a few years ago? Interesting times we live in?  You bet!

I’m in OK City getting ready to shoot two TV programs with PITN, tomorrow.  I’m still woozy from this blasted cold, but I ‘m on the mend and watching again. 

Blessings to all.

These two posts, below the headline in red, were written several years ago.  As many of you who follow this blog know, I have been predicting the fall of the Malaki government and the rise of the Strongman.  The question I would pose is this…. Is this the time when we will see Iraq embrace the Strongman, who I believe may be the King of Jordan?  Iraq seems to be a tipping point….

Iraq crisis: Baghdad prepares for the worst as Islamist militants vow to capture the city

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iraq-crisis-islamist-militants-warn-battle-will-rage-after-seizing-mosul-and-tikrit-9530899.html

Dozens die as 14 bombs explode across Baghdad

BAGHDAD — A wave of bombings ripped across Baghdad on Thursday morning, killing at least 60 people and injuring more than 150 in the worst violence Iraq has seen for months.

Dozens die as 14 bombs explode across Baghdad – World news – Mideast/N. Africa – Conflict in Iraq – msnbc.com

The beginning of what I believe may be the third leg of the Luciferian Dialectic, has begun as this wave of violence that has claimed the lives of more than 150 people is a harbinger of the sectarian violence – think Shia against Sunni Moslem – that will shatter the fragile peace in Iraq.  I have been harping on this for months now and as the headline plainly states above, 14 bombs were exploded in Baghdad.  So much for tourism there.  You may also recall that only a few weeks ago I posted a picture of Iraqi’s burning American and Israeli flags.  Ron Paul is correct when he states that many people in the Middle East hate us as we have invaded their country.

According to Judge Andrew Napolitano, the United States has 900 military bases world-wide.  That is what I would consider an hegemony.  Can you imagine what we would hear if Russia had those bases instead of us?

While we are being told that our troops are out of Iraq, Dr. Stan Monteith of Radio Liberty assured his listeners, on his show that I was a guest on last night and will return at 3 pm today,  that there are still 17,000 US troops stationed in Iraq.  I also added that according to some INTEL sources some of those troops have been moved to the Syrian/Jordanian border.  The Malaki government is enervated, the police impotent, the Iraqi people war-weary and with 14 bombs exploding in the capital it is graphic evidence that Iraq is a quagmire.  This calls for the Strongman.

I have talked about the Coming of the Strongman for years and how it will play into Biblical end-times prophecy.  The short of it is this.  Iraq will embrace a man who can bring law and order and a semblance of stability to that country.  This man will be heralded as the greatest peace-maker in the history of the world.  Here’s the post that I wrote several weeks ago that details what I believe is the Coming of the Strongman….

12/15/2011 (I will discuss this at length with Dr. Stan today @ 3pm (PST)
Today marks the official end of the Iraq war and the withdrawal of our troops. 

What should be asked, is why now with the entire region in the throes of the Arab Spring?  Why now when the area is more unstable than ever?  Why now, when the sectarian violence continues to plague the country?  Why now with Iran licking its chops and looking toward its weakened neighbor?  Why now, with all Arab nations eyeing Israel and Egyptians In Tahrir square chanting, to Jerusalem we go Martyrs in the millions!

We might never know the official body count of Iraqi dead, but we lost American blood and treasure in what I believe was a war that never should have been fought in the first place.  I understand all to well, that Saddam, and his crazy sons were madmen and the world is better off without them.  But I posit the question, what have we gained by spending billions of tax payers dollars?   What have we accomplished over there?

I have posted before that I believe we are in the midst of  Luciferain Dialectic.  The conflict is 911, the counter-conflict is the Afghan war followed by our Iraqi invasion.

Now we are about to see the closing of the third leg of the dialectic,  that of synthesis.  In my opinion we should keep an eye on the Hashemite King of Jordan. 

As I posted earlier this week, allegedly our troops are based along the Jordanian/Syrian border.  Why now?

The Malaki government is enervated at best and when US forces leave, watch the escalation of violence as the feud between Shia and Sunni Moslem explodes.  With Iran pressing the eastern border and the independent Kurds in the North, Iraq will implode.   Most of the Arab nations along with HAMAS, Hezbollah and Syria, are calling for a war against Israel, and at some point they will pull the trigger.

In Closing todays post:  The stage is now set in Iraq for the entrance of the STRONGMAN.  One who will take the reins of power in Iraq and also carve out a “lasting peace” between the Palestinians – an invented people by the way – and Israel.  I realize it sounds far-fetched but so did war games in the Straights of Hormuz… right?  Now the Iranians are conducting war games for just such a scenario.   We will have to see how all of this plays out, but I believe our leaving the country is the last move of the Luciferian Dialectic and sets the stage for the entrance of the Strongman!

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli
Back to top Go down

Jordan Enters the Fray – Watch the King!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: