Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route Empty
PostSubject: Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route   Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 am

Many are onto this, but I thought I'd lay it out here for those who've not read up on the subject. For order to come from chaos they (luciferians) must first have chaos. Of course anyone who has read The Holy Bible knows how this ends, but they'll rule for a time. 

We're all aware the border crisis was planned:

http://www.redstate.com/diary/checkmate2012/2014/06/21/white-house-planned-prepared-advance-illegal-border-surge/

Why?

"The Cloward-Piven Strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by Americansociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty". Cloward and Piven were a married couple who were both professors at the Columbia University School of Social Work. "

Of course along with that fundamental change we would also see a fundamental change in American government. A good example of the end result would likely be Venezuala. Chavez was a multi-billionaire when he died in office, yet took office with little wealth and it was not legally allowable to remain in office indefinitely. (incidentally Chavez's family STILL lives in the presidential mansion in Venezuala last I read, welll after his death, royal family esque)

Here's a nice article that ties it all together.

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/the-cloward-piven-strategy-explains-how-obama-benefits-from-immigration-crisis-20041/

"Cloward and Piven came to the realization that in order to fundamentally transform the United States of America, they would need to have an extremist who truly believed the transformation of America was in the best interest of the American people and the country in general; enter Barack Obama, their radical disciple at Columbia.

The current immigration crisis was created and encouraged by Obama; the administration’s complete lack of a response to it is the strongest evidence that Obama is not stupid or incompetent, but is instead implementing this strategy."

Edit to delete redundant link, site embedded link with copy/paste. Tks researcher...

Last edited by quietobserver on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route   Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Required reading! I didn't know that much about Cloward-Piven except for hearing about it once and a while so I'm glad for the education.

Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route Tax-sign

Hmmmm, Columbia University. Who else do we know that also went there? Could it be "O"? None of the professors there remember him ever being in their REQUIRED classes. Wonder why his records are sealed? Wonder . . .  wonder . . . why . . . Of course, in reality we all KNOW WHY, don't we?

The bottom two links go in quietobervers post to the same place, BTW.  Wink

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : strike-through)
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route   Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Really good article on the Cloward-Piven strategy here:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/barack_obama_and_the_strategy.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route   Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:42 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-03/cloward-piven-strategy-being-used-destroy-america
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route   Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:21 am

Oh boy here's a good propaganda err piece of literature:

"The trouble with paradise is its diabolic chill. Olga Arzu tries to keep warm by crossing her arms against her chest and rubbing her skin with her hands, but she is shivering nonetheless. Arzu had been excited about arriving here and the start of a new life, one that was supposed to be better than her last one. Instead she's been greeted with a high-powered air-conditioning system. And an equally cold asylum system."

http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-983623.html

(Keeping in mind MOST of western Europe is reading garbage like this)
Edit to add: even more alarming is the fact that it mentions a c american boy cold in spite of his "hoodie", this propaganda was WRITTEN FOR THEM by one of the usual suspects in the US. Fritz woulda called it a "pullover" or possibly "sweater", BUT NOT A HOODIE.

Further edit, this is all part of the global luciferian plan (US demise and looking like the bad guy to boot) Its no great surprise there's extensive coordination in the messaging.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route   Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:22 am

Immigrant children ‘swarm’ Atlanta-area school registration centerAugust 12, 2014

http://eagnews.org/immigrant-children-swarm-atlanta-area-school-registration-center/

prayers for those of you with kids, tough issue.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route   Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Official: Second illegal immigrant wave of 30,000 coming in September, October

BY: Paul Bedard | August 14, 2014 | 2:44 pm

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/official-second-illegal-immigrant-wave-of-30000-coming-in-sept.-oct./article/2552029

" Tiffany Nelms with the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants, a key support group handling the current crisis."

Amazing that the 'official' he's quoting who some how knows that 30k children are packing their bags and making a 2k mile journey "unaccompanied" works for USCRI, a Soros funded group that has jack squat to do with the US' interests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route   Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis  - 30,000 more minors en route I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama's Cloward-Piven crisis - 30,000 more minors en route
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: