Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fukushima ICE WALL FAILS/DIRECT RAD LEAK.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fukushima ICE WALL FAILS/DIRECT RAD LEAK. Empty
PostSubject: Fukushima ICE WALL FAILS/DIRECT RAD LEAK.   Fukushima ICE WALL FAILS/DIRECT RAD LEAK. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 am

Published on Jun 26, 2014

FUKUSHIMA AND HANFORD UPDATE.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Fukushima ICE WALL FAILS/DIRECT RAD LEAK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukushima ICE WALL FAILS/DIRECT RAD LEAK.   Fukushima ICE WALL FAILS/DIRECT RAD LEAK. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:47 am

Corium will melt through a meter of concrete in a couple of hours, give or take rebar amts, etc., so the fact they can't keep their silly @$$ ice wall frozen tells you criticalities are still occurring (however minor)and the leftover fuel will continue to react until Christ returns.

Its an ominous sign that media outlets are reporting the wildly spiking readings from 18 sampling stations; thats the age old 6/6/6 or 9/9 sign from them to the initiates. The venting towers are all now wildly leaning, etc. etc., its like watching a train wreck in slow motion. There are numerous articles available on the wild deformities that are now accelerating all over Japan and nearby areas, but all they do is confirm what everyone already anticipated. 

I suppose they'd try to HAARPquake part of japan below sea level and call it global warming, but rather doubt time will suffice before The Lord says enough already.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: