Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repeat of the Hitler Youth?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Repeat of the Hitler Youth? Empty
PostSubject: Repeat of the Hitler Youth?   Repeat of the Hitler Youth? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:21 pm

" About 80% of the minors housed at the base are male, and 83% are over age 14."

http://m.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/central-american-media-promote-illegal-child-immigrant-tsunami-give-tips

Pretty suspicious demographics on the poor helpless children the MSM is referencing. Anyone who's travelled to many of these countries knows that at 15 these male 'kids' likely are working, caring for 3 younger siblings, or already have a couple of 'kids' themselves. No humor intended.
Edit:

Also the same age group kids are recruited into jihad and violent gangs. Between Fast Furious and Benghazi this regime has more than convinced most they're willing to both arm and work with radical groups to achieve their desired results.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Repeat of the Hitler Youth?   Repeat of the Hitler Youth? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Don't forget about the cartels.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Repeat of the Hitler Youth?   Repeat of the Hitler Youth? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Don't forget about the cartels.
For sure. I was lumping them in with 'gangs', but agreed they're far worse.

"The case of Edgar Jimenez Lugo, or “El Ponchis,” is one of the more disturbing. At 15, he was convicted of committing multiple murders for the Beltran Leyva Cartel, which he began at age 11"

http://www.wired.com/2013/03/mexico-child-soldiers/

Up to 35,000 work for ............

"The recruitment age into organized criminal organizations a decade ago was generally found to be anywhere between 20 and 35 years. Now, boys aged 12 to 15 years old are routinely entering these same organizations. "

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/11/up-to-35-thousand-children-work-for.html

articles as far as the eye can see....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repeat of the Hitler Youth?   Repeat of the Hitler Youth? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Thanks for posting those links which reaffirm why we must secure the border.. murderers in kids body's come across. 
This ties well with the other articles I posted which connect things.

It's like in the Air Force, a pilot ejects.... the next time he hesitates and dies... why, back injuries from previous.
SO what I'm saying is that if you hesitate, these little punks with no regard for life that show their hands as guns .... will be promised by this administration that they can have anything they want to take once here, + your family!

Our fav Lucie groupe Ufair Nationalists want you disarmed... why...?? Duh!

Will 0 arm them and train... send him and congress a pink slip!!

Thanks 0... that's what I think of you .. 0 !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repeat of the Hitler Youth?   Repeat of the Hitler Youth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repeat of the Hitler Youth?
Page 1 of 1