Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN

Go down 
+2
quietobserver
researcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN Empty
PostSubject: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:45 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/06/u-s-military-knows-the-identity-of-the-two-witnesses-documented-proof-video-2462352.html

watch video!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Well???? I dunno . . . . YouTube removed the original video but it's still on Vimeo. Wadda-ya think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MtD0JsPrQ4#t=306

http://vimeo.com/88910386

IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN 24/7 from CastleJenniferBassett on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:38 pm

That dress looks trantastic on you, Michael..elle
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:12 am

the daughters they have are adopted and hardly ever seen.....!
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:50 am

Going to live in Egypt on the edge of denial. I can't bare the thought. 
He will not regard the love of women is ringing in my ears. 
I can't believe it.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:45 am

Just thinking out loud here. If my understanding is correct and reports I've read (and am now having trouble relocating on the Internet) are true about the "O" family being super paranoid about leaving traces of DNA about then this "M" is a man thing makes more sense. The two girls who look nothing like either elder "O" being adopted to complete the "family package" makes more sense. Lots of dots connect.

I now won't be able to see a photo of our first usurpers without starting to look for "M" crotch shots! [MEGA-SHUDDER]

I don't even want to think about it!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:14 pm

never mind…..
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:50 pm

When "Mike" gets dressed up. he must ask Barry, "does this dress make me look manly".
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:00 am

Does this lady qualify as a 'credible witness'??? Looks like she'd recognize someone who's had some work done.

Joan Rivers Calls President “Gay,” Michelle Obama “Tr*nny” — Watch Video Here

http://www.gossipcop.com/joan-rivers-michelle-obama-tranny-president-gay/

Rofl
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Anyone else find it odd this isn't just going away? Today on CNN.

"
Joan Rivers: First lady is transgender

Joan Rivers storms out of CNN interview

A representative for Rivers released the following statement to CNN from the comic about her remarks 

"I think it's a compliment. She's so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies (sic). The most gorgeous women are transgender. Stop it already ... and if you want to talk about 'politically correct,' I think this is a 'politically incorrect' attack on me because I'm old, Jewish, a woman and a 'hetty' -- a heteosexual ... and I plan to sue the reporter who, when he turned off his camera, tried to touch me inappropriately on the a** - luckily he hit my ankle. Read the book ... if you think that's silly, wait to (sic) you see what I say about FDR and Eleanor!"

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/04/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/joan-rivers-michelle-obama-gay-transgender/

Strangely enough it seems like perhaps he isn't sticking to the script and 'they're' reminding him that as bad as his transcripts and lack of a b.c. are....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:33 pm

*.... kinda looks like it, eh?   blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:34 pm

chuckle
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Undoubtedly,  women know women. I can't find it now, but I do remember dr. Rita asking/mentioning a lack of baby pics from the '1st churldren' relative the usurpers. 

Is it a coincidence that "Sasha and Malia", daughters of IT1 and IT2 easily represent "S & M"?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Hmmm, I'm listening to Hagmann2 live and the topic went to "is M a man" in the third hour, right around the 2 hour 40 minute mark. The show is still going on live right now but if anyone wants to hear it it should hit the archives in about 30 minutes. You should be able to get the mp3 from the link below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/07/08/the-hagmann-hagmann-report
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:38 am

Joan Rivers also said this to a reporter. I feel if this is true there can be no doubt judgement is coming to this land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN   Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evidence that M 0bama is a MAN
Page 1 of 1