Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TV Show: "The Leftovers"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

TV Show: "The Leftovers" Empty
PostSubject: TV Show: "The Leftovers"   TV Show: "The Leftovers" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:06 pm

New series on HBO called "The Leftovers".  It looks like it might be about life on earth after the rapture.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TV Show: "The Leftovers"   TV Show: "The Leftovers" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Looks kinda like a Left Behind-ish pre-trib rapture story only done 2014 style. Airs tomorrow night and I'll be looking for those with HBO to come back and comment on it. The leftovers??? Candidate to win the 2014 worse chosen title for a new series. It sounds like last nights rewarmed mashed potatoes and meatloaf to me.

http://www.hbo.com/the-leftovers#/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leftovers_%28TV_series%29

Wikipedia wrote:
The Leftovers is an upcoming American television drama series created by Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta set to air on HBO. It is based on Perrotta's novel of the same name.[1] The pilot was written by Lindelof and Perrotta, and directed by Peter Berg.[2] The series stars Justin Theroux, Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston, Liv Tyler, and Ann Dowd. It is scheduled to premiere on HBO on June 29, 2014.[3]

The Leftovers takes place in the wake of a global "Rapture" and centers on the people who were not taken but were left behind in a suburban community.[1]
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: TV Show: "The Leftovers"   TV Show: "The Leftovers" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Given that it's airing on HBO, I bet that they will find a way to denigrate believers.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Show: "The Leftovers"   TV Show: "The Leftovers" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV Show: "The Leftovers"
Page 1 of 1