Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.

Go down 
+2
wil
researcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. Empty
PostSubject: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:55 pm

hilarious hilarious hilarious
Quote :

lol! Love yoose guys wink
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:07 pm

CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. Virtue-Crowning-Honor-1734
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:10 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 pm

RUN! DON'T DO IT...IT'S A TRAP!!

psssst........listen.... I've heard if you do it...
they don't let you out again....EVER!!!! bump

spanish inquisition

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Well, since you already are a moderator, I'd take it out in something else... "say it with cash"... Unless you're weird like me and you'd like it in bars of gold pressed latinum...
CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. 2846248583CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. 4242064733CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. 555219125
Sorry, they didn't have a Ferengi emoticon..

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 am

thank you for the giggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 am

Researcher, you need to wrestle spring2 and ColonelZ for that crown...

king congrats
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 am

Around here, it might just be a crown of thorns.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:44 am

Hey, what would ya give me to vote?

"I don't need no stinking moderator badge for a day" ..
joking in case someone takes the wrong way

I'll take king for a day though and straighten out this world.

So, what do ya gots? Gib ya mi 1 point... fer... how about a small game trap?

And just what would ya do with that researcher??? eh??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:45 am

Wil, great crown picture by the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.   CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CROWN ME! I have 500 points so that qualifies me to be a moderator for a day.
Page 1 of 1