Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate Empty
PostSubject: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:11 am

How many years have I been harping (warning) on this restored caliphate thing? MANY YEARS! I've been warning about it for years that the muslims want world domination under a new caliphate. Well, here ya go! Article is way to long and picture/video intensive to copy over into this posting, though I will post just one picture from the article to whet your appetite. (or cause you to lose your appetite)

Just go to the link below to get the info.

LINK TO ARTICLE

ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate Article-2674736-1F46221200000578-100_634x381
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 am

Stranger still is some of the data manipulation going on relative the subject. In my opinion they're laying the groundwork to attempt to claim the people of many of these countries actually WANT to become part of an islamic caliphate. (Thus no intervention) Since 'A' comes before 'B', the first example of this is Albania. According to the CIA's 2010 world factbook, Albania is 36% Muslim. Albania's own 2011 census claimed the country was 58% Muslim. (Breaking news ALL census data is manipulated by the respective governments)

According to Pew Research, Albania is 82% Muslim!!! Yeah, that's the same Pew Research you hear referred to on every liberal hackjob news network. 

http://www.instat.gov.al/en/census/census-2011/census-data.aspx

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/table-muslim-population-by-country/
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:17 am

Did we just witness the fatal head wound spring back to life? Rev 13:3-4

Can we expect to see Rev 13:5 ?  Wonder what the next 42 months will be like?

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:27 am

Huh? Rev 13:10 is interesting where it states that "Anyone destined to die by the sword will die by the sword."

Islam is the religion of the sword. Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.Where have I heard that before?

verse 10 ends in my bibile by saying "This means that God's holy people must endure persecution paitently and remain faithful."

42 months. SO the next 3 1/2 years should be interesting. Hold on to your hard hats kiddos, we're going in.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 am

Proskuneo wrote:
Did we just witness the fatal head wound spring back to life? Rev 13:3-4

Can we expect to see Rev 13:5 ?  Wonder what the next 42 months will be like?

been wondering that myself....everything is lined up like it is supposed to be.....this could be it although I think it is still a ways down the road, although I wouldn't bet on it....very, very interesting times to say the least
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:48 am

In Rev 13:3-4 Just insert the word Allah for beast.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Quote :
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and  all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

I dunno, Proskuneo. All those personal pro-nouns that designate a 'he' as in male or man in there throw me and also the idea that as god, allah, aka the beast, can be wounded by said sword. It's pretty clear from the text that the beast is a man, not a god.

I'm not however discounting the thought that the "he" or "him" in the verses could be speaking metaphorically, poetically replacing a system or kingdom with an ersatz man. That requires a tad more study.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:33 pm

More if you can stand it. As in the original post, heavy photo/video so just go to the link.

Linky Linky Clicky Clicky
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:57 pm

. "In this virtuous month or in any other month, there is no deed better than jihad in the path of Allah, so take advantage of this opportunity and walk the path of your righteous predecessors," he said. "So to arms, to arms, soldiers of the Islamic state, fight, fight."

Calling for an escalation of fighting during ramadan is a bit of a deviation from recent musloid practice. Send in the glassmakers as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Quote :
"In this virtuous month or in any other month, there is no deed better than jihad in the path of Allah, so take advantage of this opportunity and walk the path of your righteous predecessors," he said. "So to arms, to arms, soldiers of the Islamic state, fight, fight."

Class, today's lesson is going to be on synchronized vomiting. OK, on the count of three I want everyone to stick their index finger down their throat as far as it will go. OK, ready, set . . .

ONE

TWO

THREE - fingers in, all the way back. Get those gag reflexes going.

NOW . . .  VOMIT!!!!

gaggin  gaggin  gaggin  gaggin  gaggin  gaggin  gaggin  gaggin
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:20 am

DUBAI (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia deployed 30,000 soldiers to its border with Iraq after Iraqi soldiers abandoned the area, Saudi-owned al-Arabiya television said on Thursday, but Baghdad denied this and said the frontier remained under its full control.

-----------

Also heard on eurotrash news today that ISIS claims the mecca rock is some sort of saudi false construction to control other muslims since they all need to do the hajj, the saudis control the site, and it makes the saudis a fortune annually on religious tourism.

This foots nicely with the article calling for destruction of mecca.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:49 am

Who is the leader of this caliphate and how? I thought only the Mahdi could call for a world caliphate. Will this inflame the Shiite? I think this may be the thing that starts the war that kills so many muslims that Israel finds herself finally living safely without walls.  Question 
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:52 am

Delfi wrote:
Who is the leader of this calliphate and how? I thought only the Mahdi could call for a world caliphate.Will this inflame the Shiite?  I think this may be the thing that startsin syria either last yearthe war that kills so many muslims that Israel finds herself finilly living safely without walls.  Question 
Good point that I tend to agree with. A radio show I listened to yesterday had a shiite lady living in the US on radio as a guest. She was basically mortified by ISIS and their actions. She brought up a good point that the saudis and many others 'in power' in muslim nations don't really practice Islam, they just use sharia law and Islam to CONTROL the masses and hold onto  power, money, and personal control of their country's natural resources. There are an estimated 7,000 'princes' in saudi arabia alone and each one has millions/billions in assets/cash, etc.; meanwhile the average saudi makes about 13k a year and struggles to get by. 

Michael Savage is calling ISIS "McCain's Army" because these are the yahoo's the US armed via benghazi et all in the attempt to topple Assad, and allegedly the same guys McCain met with in syria awhile back. Savage is using "McCain's Army" as a play on Hogan's heroes or somebody's navy or something, but I think he's onto something.

Its important that 'Mc' means 'son of' or decendent of, so you basically have 'son of cain's army' if you want to draw the connection; also going by 'isis' or the name of a prominent false egyptian goddess.

Last edited by quietobserver on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tried to fix some errors and errant deletions)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:18 am

Didn't want to start another ISIS thread. 

This is a little unsettling. 

"
"Terrorist groups have seized control of nuclear material at the sites that came out of the control of the state," Alhakim told UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in the July 8 letter obtained by Reuters on Wednesday."

http://rt.com/news/171672-iraq-terrorist-groups-seize-nuclear/

I think everyone is thinking the same thing, ? What? Nuclear material???

LEU makes for nasty dirty bombs. Although they may be paving the way for a False flag event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate   ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate
Page 1 of 1