Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca Empty
PostSubject: Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca   Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:11 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/caliphate-member-vows-isis-will-destroy-holy-shrine-in-mecca.html

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
July 2, 2014

Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca Kaaba
The Kaaba is a building located at the center of Islam’s most sacred mosque, al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Photo: deendotsg via Flickr

The plan to divide Muslims and touch off a religious war moved forward on Tuesday when an ISIS member reportedly posted a tweet calling for the destruction of the Kaaba, a building located at the center of Islam’s most sacred mosque, al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

The tweet also called for slaughtering Muslims who perform the Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca. The Hajj pilgrimage is one of the Pillars of Islam and is a requirement for all able-bodied Muslims who can afford the trip. Around 6 million Muslims perform the Hajj every year.

“If Allah wills, we will kill those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Kaaba. People go to Mecca to touch the stones, not for Allah,” the english language version of the Azerbaijan Press Agency reported ISIS member Abu Turab al-Mugaddasi tweeting on June 30.

Touching stones is a reference to the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba. It is revered by Muslims as an Islamic relic said to date back to the time of Adam and Eve.

The tweet, which was deleted by Twitter, is suspect due to its release on Ramadan, the worldwide observance by Muslims of a month of fasting. Ramadan, like the Kaaba, is considered one of the Pillars of Islam.

“If indeed the statement is from an ISIS member, it’s a shocking one even for them, considering that ISIS has been attempting to increase recruitment from Muslims worldwide by declaring the restoration of an Islamic Caliphate,” notes Yasmine Hafiz.

According to APA the Islamic terror group has also announced its intention of controlling the Saudi Arabian city of Arar and basing operations from there.

Arar is located in northeast Saudi Arabia on the Iraqi border.

Related posts:

1. All (war) roads lead to Mecca
  2. ISIS Is Hiring Judges, Doctors And Engineers As Al-Qaeda Prepares For War Against Caliphate
  3. ISIS Declares A Caliphate; Crucifies 9 Syrian Rebels For Being “Too Moderate”
  4. Saudi and CIA Terror Army Declares Caliphate on Ramadan
  5. Destroy all churches in the Arabian Peninsula – Saudi Grand Mufti
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca   Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 pm

The Religion of Peace wrote:
The plan to divide Muslims and touch off a religious war moved forward on Tuesday when an ISIS member reportedly posted a tweet calling for the destruction of the Kaaba, a building located at the center of Islam’s most sacred mosque, al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

The tweet also called for slaughtering Muslims who perform the Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca. The Hajj pilgrimage is one of the Pillars of Islam and is a requirement for all able-bodied Muslims who can afford the trip. Around 6 million Muslims perform the Hajj every year.

“If Allah wills, we will kill those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Kaaba.

My hardline in the flesh view; "maybe they'll kill each other off and the rest of the world will be darn glad to finally be rid of them!"

Father God forgive me, but this is really how I feel. I know my heart is wicked beyond belief and there is no good in it. Help me. I'm having trouble repenting.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca   Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:47 am

Walid Shoebat claims the shrine in mecca is to be destroyed.  Ironic if iys another group of musloids who does it.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca   Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:32 am

But if they destroy Mecca wouldn't that make the dome on the rock their greatest religious site? Thus putting more emphasis on the temple mount. That would not be good for the Jews or the Christians.

Personally, I'd like to see the Dome thingy destroyed.   :  [img][url=ht

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca   Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
But if they destroy Mecca wouldn't that make the dome on the rock their greatest religious site? Thus putting more emphasis on the temple mount. That would not be good for the Jews or the Christians.

Personally, I'd like to see the Dome thingy destroyed.   :  [img][url=ht

Next would be Medina, where the false prophet pre-adolescent boy lover, Muhammed is buried.

" Muhammad was buried in Medina, under the Green Dome, as were the first two Rashidun (Rightly Guided Caliphs), Abu Bakr and Umar, who were buried next to him in what used to be the prophet house."

The dome thingy would be scud target number 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca   Caliphate Member Vows ISIS Will Destroy Holy Shrine in Mecca I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1