Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hacking the World Matrix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Hacking the World Matrix Empty
PostSubject: Hacking the World Matrix   Hacking the World Matrix I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:37 am

Hacking the World Matrix

A month ago Urban Asplund from Sweden shared with me the fact that Gamla (old) Uppsala is 2160 miles from Giza. This is an interesting distance because it is the diameter of the Moon and part of The Cosmic Sequence. It is significant on several additional levels as well.
Hacking the World Matrix OldUppsala-555-v3
The oldest Scandinavian sources talk of the king of Sweden as the “King at Uppsala”. The governing assembly held from pre-historic times up to the Middle Ages, the Thing of All Swedes, was held at Old Uppsala. The king would summon all free men living in the realm who were able to wield a weapon, and on location they would decide on all the crews, rowers, commanders and ships for the summer raiding season.
Asplund remembers that academics used to call the three largest burial mounds from the pre-Viking era at Old Uppsala the Pyramids of the North, but this was later dismissed as being overly romantic or something. I think it is time to reappraise that moniker.
Consider that there are 3 large mounds at Old Uppsala just as there are 3 large pyramids in Giza. The distance from the easternmost mound to the easternmost pyramid, the Great Pyramid, is exactly 2160, or 6x6x6x10 miles.
In Astana and the Olympics I published that the distance from the Great Pyramid to the end of the axis of Astana, Kazakhstan is 4,444,444 yards. Kevin McMahon made a video showing how the line of the Giza pyramids points directly to Astana. This line also points to Heliopolis just as the belt stars of Orion point to Sirius but that is another story. It’s especially fitting that the Google Earth image credits the Orion satellite at Giza, down near the bottom of the image.
Hacking the World Matrix Giza-Astana
Knowing this Asplund measured the distance from the easternmost mound at Old Uppsala to the Bayterek Tower at the center of Astana’s axis. This is exactly 1851.85 nautical miles.
Hacking the World Matrix Bayterek2
Amanante CC BY-SA 3.0
Asplund realized that 1851.85 nautical miles is a very interesting distance. 1851.85 meters is 1 nautical mile. It’s a kind of recursion.
I think they rounded off when they created the nautical mile because it is defined at exactly 1852 meters. But wait there is more!
1851.85 yards is exactly 5555.55 feet. And 5555.55 feet is exactly 66,666.6 inches! Taking it down a notch, 185.185 yards is 555.5 feet or 6666 inches. I discovered that this last measurement ties in with the Great Pyramid (so too the Washington Monument, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Millennium Tower). Here is an image from my book Quantification, page 33:
Hacking the World Matrix 33-Eye-of-Horus-555
Eye of Horus
The edge of the equilateral triangle inside the Great Pyramid measures 555.5 feet or 6666 inches. Connecting the dots, here is the Greater Pyramid of the North.
Hacking the World Matrix Uppsala-Giza-Astana-555
Kevin McMahon has connected Astana with the International Peace Garden in his research. His video #9 is relevant to this discussion. This screen capture tells the story:
Hacking the World Matrix GreatCircleAstanaIPG
Screen capture from Kevin McMahon’s video at peacegardensecrets.com
The distance from Astana’s Peace Pyramid to the International Peace Garden is 8880 km. The Earth is divided up into sections that are all divisible by 11 or 111. Consider that 3456+8765 is close to 111 x 111 (99%). The divisions in the graphic come from where the great circle crosses a land/water boundary or hits one of the two peace monuments.
I bring this up because of something Asplund discovered in Google Earth today (I put together the graphic):
Hacking the World Matrix IPGMason-Ellora-555x223
Discovered by Urban Asplund
I featured the building on the left in SIPS Volume 2. An entire building in the shape of the Freemasonic square and compass emblem was designed to be seen from above. Was it built for Google Earth, for Aliens or for a sky god? The corner of the square is at 100°3’33.33″W longitude. There are 33 degrees in the Scottish Rite and there is much ado about Threes.
The distance from the point marked by the square and compass to the center of the Kailash Temple of Ellora is exactly 6666.66 nautical miles.
Related to my research in It’s About Time, and the Verne Code in Quantification I deduced that 111111 x 111111 millimeters = 6666 nautical miles. That fact seems to tie in with the repdigits and divisibility by 11′s in McMahon’s research. Repdigits are keys. By the way, the square root of 111111 = 333.333.
Quote :
The Kailash Temple is designed to recall Mount Kailash, the home of Lord Shiva. It is a megalith carved out of one single basalt crystalline rock. It was built in the 8th century by King Krishna I.
5 days ago Facebook friend David Smith shared an image of “AMAZING ELLORA CAVES” on my wall (thank you David). I learned about them in university years ago as an example of subtractive architecture, where rock was removed to reveal the temple, much like a giant sculpture. Abu Simbel in Egypt and Petra in Jordan come to mind. I measured the distance from Ellora to these other subtractive architectures but nothing of significance comes up.
Yesterday Christel Pilz listened to my interview on Alchemy radio and decided to send me a message on Facebook, “So many scholars and researchers seem to ignore ancient sites in Asia such as the Kailash rock Temple at Ellora in India, which seems to be one of the special place on earth. Its origin going back much further than what conventional archaeology keeps saying.” She asked me to look into it and sent me a beautiful essay she wrote about it. I would like to discover more about Asian secrets in plain sight of which my knowledge is sadly lacking.
Also yesterday, and completely independently, Urban Asplund sent me an email saying he felt that places like Serpent Mound in Ohio, Angkor Wat in Cambodia, and Ellora in India need more attention. OK, I get it. With so many independent references to Ellora in a short period of time I felt I had better look closer so I measured the distance from Ellora to Angkor Wat and discovered that it is 3141 km, recalling Pi. I felt that there was something still missing however.
I found it today so here it is: the distance from the Kailash Temple at Ellora to the Kaaba in Mecca has a map length of 33.0°. I finally see that three of the most sacred places in the world are in alignment, located precisely to encode specific distances. This is what I was meant to perceive, and you who are reading this as well. Think about it.
Hacking the World Matrix EasternSacredAlignment-555
Three of the most sacred places on Earth are in alignment
I have seen before that the Kaaba is 666.6 nautical miles from the Western Wall in Jerusalem, the most sacred place in Judaism. This is from Quantification, page 59:
Hacking the World Matrix 59-Sacred-Stones-555
Sacred Stones
The Kaaba is also 5055005 yards from the Mahabodhi, most sacred place in Buddhism, where Buddha attained enlightenment. This is page 60 in Quantification:
Hacking the World Matrix 60-Sages-555
Asplund discovered that the distance from the egg in the mouth of the serpent at Serpent Mound, Ohio to the entrance of the Louvre Pyramid is 6600.66 km and the line goes right down the Axe Historique. This ties in beautifully with what I presented in SIPS Volume 1 in regard to the Louvre Pyramid’s 666 rhombi en plus the alignment of the Champs-Élysées with the heliacal rising of Sirius.
Hacking the World Matrix Serpent_Mounds_sketch
Also today, James LaMarca sent me this photo of himself at the Louvre Pyramid on the occasion of his 33rd birthday. He says he happened to arrive at 10:08 and realized the significance, having seen SIPS Volume 2. In fact the azimuth of sunrise today at the Louvre Pyramid matches the geometry of the pyramid, squaring the circle, the time 10:08 and much more. What a day!
Hacking the World Matrix Louvre10-08
Photo courtesy James LaMarca on the occasion of his 33rd birthday.
That is some synchronistic sacred geo-metry. Does anyone honestly believe that this is all just random? However I might challenge preconceptions, measurements and geometry are verifiable. My work is falsifiable and therefore follows the scientific method.
The Earth is a big place. It is normally very difficult to find precise resonant measurements and alignments between significant sites. In other words, you can’t make this stuff up. By working together through synchronicity we can hack the world matrix and discover what is really going on.
Back to top Go down

Hacking the World Matrix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: