Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celebrate Independence Day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Celebrate Independence Day! Empty
PostSubject: Celebrate Independence Day!   Celebrate Independence Day! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:38 pm

There may not be many more left and also, let's all make a little time to apologize to our Lord and Father for what America has become and her sins.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate Independence Day!   Celebrate Independence Day! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Delfi wrote:
There may not be many more left and also, let's all make a little time to apologize to our Lord and Father for what America has become and her sins.

Agreed on the positive points and in spite of what many think, the US is still a more Christ filled nation  than most anywhere else in the world in my humble opinion. Granted it likely isn't what you remembered it as decades ago, but the rest of the world has degenerated into the satanic cesspool much more quickly than the US in my opinion. As bad as things appear,  it is FAR WORSE other places. There are still many good people here, this forum is a prime example. On the other hand is Europe; bestiality brothels where for a nominal fee one can indulge the sickest of wants on a whim. Central and S. America where its basically the wild wild west reigns again in many places nowadays. Western media shelters US media consumers so we don't realize they're smuggling toilet paper and diapers for children. The world is a terrible place but Christ lives in the final throws of lucifer's abominations. As bad as things appear, most of the rest of the world have already been lost for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate Independence Day!   Celebrate Independence Day! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 am

That is a great point! It helps to remember that. Thanks quietobserver. Smile
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate Independence Day!   Celebrate Independence Day! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Here's another + I don't recall seeing here. Aren't you supposed to stand for the commander-in-chief regardless? righton 

"President Obama was welcomed by the Black Knight of the Hudson for his speech at West Point on Wednesday, but less than 25 percent of the cadets gave him a standing ovation upon his introduction, the Daily Mail reported.

“Receiving tepid applause and a short standing ovation from less than one-quarter of the audience upon his introduction, Obama argued for a contradictory foreign policy that relies on NATO and the United Nations while insisting that ‘America must always lead on the world stage,’ the paper reported.

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/28/obama-receives-standing-ovation-introduction-less-/#.U4ZRiJ_qf4E.twitter#ixzz36cmyDhjn 
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate Independence Day!   Celebrate Independence Day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:55 pm

After his West Point commencement speach who would want to stand up for him?! Pittiful.

Let's hope the Christians rally and elect the right President the next election and not someone who is female just because we've never had a female president before. In my heart of hearts that's how we got Obummer. He was the right race, in the right place, at the right time.  

God, please continue to Bless America that we may be that beacon of hope to the world. We can't do all the good world needs but the world needs all the good we can do.     scooter     army 

FYI Delfi, we need some flag emoticons. !!!

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate Independence Day!   Celebrate Independence Day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrate Independence Day!
Page 1 of 1