Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle & Hagmann with Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Expert Rick Blane joining us from Europe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle & Hagmann with Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Expert Rick Blane joining us from Europe Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle & Hagmann with Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Expert Rick Blane joining us from Europe   Steve Quayle & Hagmann with Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Expert Rick Blane joining us from Europe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 pm

I listened to much of this live yesterday (08 July 2014) and meant to get it linked up here but time got away from me. The surveillance expert is a very knowledgeable man from the Czech Republic named Rick Blane and he joins Quayle and the Hagmann's during the first hour. He has a lot to say about about Americas road to total surveillance and much to say about how things are under reported or completely ignored in the American media as opposed to the European media. Talks some about Edward Snowden too that I think you might find interesting to hear. I think you'll find him interesting. Oh yeah, his English speaking is impeccable. Today's "mumbley-mouthed" teenagers could and should take speaking lessons from him.  lol! 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/07/09/steve-quayle-with-special-surveillance-counter-surveillance-expert-from-europe.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Steve Quayle with special Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Expert joining us from Europe

Tuesday, July 8, 2014: Under the pretense of safety and security, citizens of the West have willingly and all too often, unwittingly surrendered our rights to be free from intrusion by an out-of-control, rogue criminal cabal that exists within the U.S. government and other Western intelligence agencies. There is a private war being waged against us, and many have no idea the scope of that war. Your movements, private communications, personal preferences and even your personal habits are under constant surveillance, and the data from this surveillance is being harvested and maintained for ready reference by a system that operates outside of the system of checks and balances.

Every minute of every day, the NSA and its counterparts in Canada, Great Britain, Australia and a host of other Western countries are covertly collecting your personal data. ECHELON, a secret project that was created exactly 50 years ago, now has grown unchecked into one of the largest spying networks in the world. This project alone is responsible for the massive amounts of data and information collected from every form of communication, thereby unceremoniously violating your right to privacy.

In spite of recent revelations by whistle blowers like Edward Snowden and others, many people still live in denial that such surveillance capabilities exist. Others believe that the capabilities of our current surveillance state is exaggerated or hyped, while others seem all too willing to surrender their rights, erroneously believing that doing so makes them safer from terror threats. After all, if one has nothing to hide, what’s the harm in being under constant surveillance?
Join us tonight on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report as Steve Quayle joins us with a very special guest from Europe to discuss not just the state of surveillance, but what you can do to protect yourself from this gross violation of privacy.
Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle & Hagmann with Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Expert Rick Blane joining us from Europe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: