Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation Empty
PostSubject: Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation   Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:14 am

The Emergence of Prophecy: The Black Flags From Khorasan

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/the-emergence-of-prophecy-the-black-flags-from-khorasan/#kktx8I2t4QYDWFXY.99

Published on Jul 11, 2014

Pastor Paul Begley agrees with Prophecy Teacher Perry Stone on the "The Black Flag Prophecy"http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation   Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Laughing  Whatever that first video was.... I couldn't read the tiny text but it gave me the willies.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation   Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Delfi wrote:
Laughing  Whatever that first video was.... I couldn't read the tiny text but it gave me the willies.

Yeah that, even on a large 21.5" monitor at full screen it was just to small to read. And agreed that all those muslim films give me the willies too. You really want a case of the willies go watch Obsession. It's about 7 years old (2007) but just as current now as it was then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AediQLpoGGM

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation   Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:22 pm

researcher wrote:
Delfi wrote:
Laughing  Whatever that first video  tiny text but it gaveInterestingly e willies.

Yeah that, even on a large 21.5" monitor at full screen it was just to small to read. And agreed that all those muslim films give me the willies too. You really want a case of the willies go watch Obsession. It's about 7 years old (2007) but just as current now as it was then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AediQLpoGGM

17 minute mark moving forward is pretty profound. Straight out of Goebbels' book of nonsense. I'm 100% sure that you've posted Goebbel's connections to Unhollywood which is a rare occurence. i.e. alternate titanic flick, etc. so its no mystery.

More Walid Shoebat, and old data relatively speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation   Perry Stone "Black Flag Prophecy" ISIS Powerful Revelation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1