Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The NEW jihad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

The NEW jihad Empty
PostSubject: The NEW jihad   The NEW jihad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Perhaps someone has successfully commandeered their IT assets and this is 100% bogus. Otherwise, this is 'Anal Jihad'.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/11/Egyptian-Cleric-Muslim-Brotherhood-Sheiks-Issued-Fatwa-Permitting-Anal-Jihad
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The NEW jihad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW jihad   The NEW jihad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:40 pm

This is on BREITBART . . . I searched the entire thing for a disclaimer that this was satire. No disclaimer was found. The camels are going to be jealous.  Rofl  (or very relieved)

On the serious side watch this documentary called The Dancing Boy's of Afghanistan.

The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan from Sajid Younas on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

The NEW jihad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW jihad   The NEW jihad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Ecclesiastes 1:9
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

9 What is it that hath been? that that shall be: and what is it that hath been done? that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

-------

The pseudo-prophet Muhammad and his false religion likely personify this to a 't'. Its well documented that young boys were his preference. History and academia have a way of playing the unwavering revisionist nowadays, but as the old quote goes; "you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The NEW jihad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW jihad   The NEW jihad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:54 pm

I'm sorry * * * BUTT * * * I just couldn't resist. I saw the cake picture while looking for something else and my favorite Eileen Barton song suddenly popped into my head, and . . . well it's all below.

The NEW jihad Gay_ca10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The NEW jihad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW jihad   The NEW jihad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NEW jihad
Page 1 of 1