Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth

Go down 
+6
Delfi
Dove
rawblues
moko
researcher
DudeV
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DudeV
Admin
DudeV

My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:37 pm

This has been over year in the making but finally I can say that the wait is over.

My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth Bookcoverimage

I’ve also set up a new website of my own  markaflynn.com where I will be posting news and further expository work stemming from the foundations laid out in The Labyrinth.

Blessings!
dudev

Last edited by researcher on Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : unpinned)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:40 pm

So who else is gonna punch the pre-order button when it becomes available? I can't wait to see what Mark has written. I'm betting that news of this, now that it is officially announced, will be all over talk radio & podcasts. I'll be watching for them too and as they appear on my radar I'll post link to the shows.

Wanna bet that Tom Horn and possibly Mark Flynn will be on Hagmann & Hagmann in the near future? I don't have any advance news of that so I'm speculating. Hagmann gets all the good guys though.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Awesome Mark....look forward to reading it...and do hope your on a show soon to talk aboit it
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:42 pm

researcher wrote:
So who else is gonna punch the pre-order button when it becomes available? 

I'm in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:55 am

New book by Mark Flynn......sign me up!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:28 am

Me too!   audience clapping 

Where's the button.   bounce  New glasses I can get.  Hope I don't need a "Labyrinth For Dummies"
along with.  Bacopa is supposed to be good for the brain! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575939/    Idea

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:31 am

A whole month away! Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
bubba unchained

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:54 am

Sounds very intriguing. I will be purchasing a copy. Thanks for the hard work DudeV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:00 pm

*... congrats & well done!   Cool
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:19 am

I'm excited too. Can't wait to buy my copy.   enjoy the show 

DudeV, I hope you continue to post things here as well. !!! Another sight to follow might be too much for this ol gal.   oldman

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
DudeV
Admin
DudeV

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 am

Tetrasonicwave wrote:
*... congrats & well done!   Cool
Thank you Tetrasonicwave!   Good to see you - and that you are still using the alias that appeared on the original forum.  (12 year ago now?  Wow.)
Thank you everyone on the forum as well!

My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth Glowie
www.markaflynn.com
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:54 am

Love what I have read so far! Blessings Mark! Thank-you so much for being who you are called to be! If you should happen to visit the post here again please know that I have practically wore out David's book "Temple at the Center of Time" and will probably have to order another soon!  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
DudeV
Admin
DudeV

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:25 am

Warrior Shepard wrote:
Love what I have read so far!  Blessings Mark!  Thank-you so much for being who you are called to be!  If you should happen to visit the post here again please know that I have practically wore out David's book "Temple at the Center of Time" and will probably have to order another soon!  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Thank you W.S!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
Love what I have read so far!  Blessings Mark!  Thank-you so much for being who you are called to be!  If you should happen to visit the post here again please know that I have practically wore out David's book "Temple at the Center of Time" and will probably have to order another soon!  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
It's comes along free when you order Mark's book. Ordered it today can't wait! study
Back to top Go down
hardamber

hardamber

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:25 pm

I ordered two copies.  I can't wait to read it.  Congratulations Mark!  I'm hearing good things about your book.  I found you and your brother by following a rabbit trail after I had a dream about ancient symbols.  I heard it was all "evil" in my dream.  Thank you for exposing the plans of the enemy.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Got a message in my email from Raiders News Update this morning. Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth is now available on Kindle and Nook eBook readers. Check Amazon and Barnes & Noble for details. I checked Amazon today and the book is $9.95 there. I have no info on B&N other than the book is available there too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:58 pm

I called Survivor Mall this morning to check the status of my order.  I had checked the two day option for delivery and it's been more than two weeks.  I was told that the amount of orders far exceeded what they expected and they sold out in one hour of the opening of sales.

They are reprinting many of the books that were offered in addition to Mark's book.  They should be going out Friday (tomorrow Oct.3) so we should see them next week.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:56 pm

rose from kentucky wrote:
I called Survivor Mall this morning to check the status of my order.  I had checked the two day option for delivery and it's been more than two weeks.  I was told that the amount of orders far exceeded what they expected and they sold out in one hour of the opening of sales.

They are reprinting many of the books that were offered in addition to Mark's book.  They should be going out Friday (tomorrow Oct.3) so we should see them next week.

I was fortunate to have placed my order just 2hrs after they were available at midnight. Even then I was ~1500 person to already have ordered snug inside

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth   My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new book: Forbidden Secrets of the Labyrinth
Page 1 of 1