Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katsung47

Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health Empty
PostSubject: Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health   Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:50 pm

“[Pulsing digital] “Smart meters” should be abolished because they use short high-intensity pulses of microwave radiation. [?] We know from the nanosecond pulse studies [that these pulses] can be very damaging and act via VGCC activation, with activation continuing long after the pulse has ceased (7). It has been known for over 30 years that short microwave pulses can cause massive cellular damage (57). Until we have some biological measures of “smart meter” effects, it is foolhardy in my view to continue using them.”

http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521102473
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health   Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:08 pm

nutton nu honey

be tank ful of coming emp
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health   Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:20 am

Funny, I was just thinking about my refusal to accept a smartmeter this morning. The result was a 10 dollar a month surcharge that I will gladly pay. I imagine it also put a red dot on my address. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health   Scientist says “smart meters” hurting health I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1