Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3 Empty
PostSubject: Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3   Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:01 am

Listen starting at the 15min 45sec mark. Scathing report on the Islamic Jihadi takeover of the USA from within. 

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/7_15_14_tuesday_trunews2.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 3:30 PM
Former CIA officer Kevin Shipp, author of From the Company of Shadows, brings forth the frightening possibility that President Barack Obama is secretly aiding Islamic radicals who seek to impose Sharia law throughout the world.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3   Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:12 am

qui tacet consentire videtur, "he who is silent is taken to agree", "silence implies/means consent"

I.e. leading from behind 

(while the musloids burn the world and aspire to restore the caliphate, juuussst how many have been crossing the US' border while he does nothing. When Harry Reid came out last week and very publicly said the 'border is secure' I think, as absurd as it sounds, he was sending the message on behalf of barry to the brotherhood that the border had been secured for the crossing of their main contingent. 

Truth is stranger than fiction.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3   Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 pm

quietobserver wrote:
qui tacet consentire videtur, "he who is silent is taken to agree", "silence implies/means consent"

I.e. leading from behind 

(while the musloids burn the world and aspire to restore the caliphate, juuussst how many have been crossing the US' border while he does nothing. When Harry Reid came out last week and very publicly said the 'border is secure' I think, as absurd as it sounds, he was sending the message on behalf of barry to the brotherhood that the border had been secured for the crossing of their main contingent. 

Truth is stranger than fiction.
Oh, maaan!  You're probably right!  That's just horrible...'throw up'  horrible.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3   Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:38 pm

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/212328-reid-southern-border-is-secure

Harry states the 'border is secure'...

7 days later the white flag flies atop the twin towers of the brooklyn bridge.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mysterious-white-flags-fly-place-american-flags-brooklyn/story?id=24662426

watch the video and look at the pictures, that flag wasn't always white.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3   Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp Speaks Out About Obuma and The Muslim Takover of the USA From Within - Must Hear mp3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: