Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Get Ready~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

~Get Ready~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Get Ready~   ~Get Ready~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:06 am

I don't want to frustrate you here, because the normal question would be 'get ready for what?', and I don't have that answer. 
And I always try to tell how I heard a word from the Spirit, as it varies, and we should all question such communiques, and ask the Lord if it is a word for us too. 

Sometime during the day a couple weeks ago, those words intruded on my awareness, on my normal thinking.  It didn't come from my head-my reasoning;
not my heart or emotions; not from outside me or from any outside source.
Instead it rose up from within me, maybe from my gut if I had to name a place.
Up from my belly.  I felt it rise up. The first time it was distinct but sort of quiet.  The second and third were stronger.

By that time I'd pondered it some; I'd asked that same question, 'for what?', even as I instantly knew that wasn't the point. 
The test of obedience and trust is in the 'not knowing', and acknowledging that He Alone is All-Knowing and All-Sufficient to meet our needs even beyond our expectations. 
So, if there's something we need or need to do, there is One Answer to it all:

James 4:Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.

Note again the order of things there in James. And God does say 'daily'.
New Mercies sufficient for the day; and not just trying to get by on yesterday's Mercies.

So, that's what I heard, and that's how I'm getting ready. And I know I really
want to, because it's for my own good!  Only heaven knows actually just how much I, or any of us might need it. 
Be blessed in His Love and Desires for you.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

~Get Ready~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Get Ready~   ~Get Ready~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:24 am

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. John 7:38
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

~Get Ready~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Get Ready~   ~Get Ready~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:58 pm

Smile

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

~Get Ready~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Get Ready~   ~Get Ready~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:34 pm

Thank you Dovie! I've been feeling so expectant this last week. The Isis  movement and that fresh fighting in Israel has the whole middle east in turmoil and I don't see how Isis is going to be stopped anytime soon. This just tells me that the birth pangs are at the birth stage. Or so close to it. 

The principalities and powers that rule those countries over there are so bloodthirsty. I bet the powers over our land are just as bloodthirsty. 
It's heartbreaking and chilling. Anti-Semitism is so high right now, that is equally chilling. So then, thank you for sharing your promptings and I believe it, we do need to get ready because the time is upon us. 

And I have to give thanks to  Father because he  is keeping me in peace. El Shaddai will nurture his children in his bosom. What have we to fear? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

~Get Ready~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Get Ready~   ~Get Ready~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:17 pm

From http://ft111.com/smallstraws.htm

I've  read Marsha Burns daily word for the past couple years.  It's been a good reminder to put attention on different aspects of our walk.   Today's seemed like a word of warning like I've never heard from her before.

July 31, 2014:  Hide yourself in the secret place of My presence, says the Lord.  You must stay hidden until the onslaught passes by.  I will keep you safe as long as you trust Me to protect you.  Let the unction of My Spirit and My still, small voice lead you away from danger and harm.  I know where you are at all times.  You are the apple of My eye, and I will defend you with My power and might.  Psalms 17:8 Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me under the shadow of Your wings.

Though it makes me think of Israel, she writes for the body of Christ.  I have no interpretation.  Just passing it along.  You can see how she usually writes, and how this differs.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Get Ready~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Get Ready~   ~Get Ready~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Get Ready~
Page 1 of 1