Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima   Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:56 pm

http://enenews.com/japan-doctor-tokyo-longer-be-inhabited-everyone-living-victim-fukushima-disaster-began-notice-childrens-blood-test-results-around-mid-2013-time-running-short-physicians-save-citizens-future-g

Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima — People truly suffering — Bleeding under skin, urinary hemorrhaging — Children’s blood tests started changing last year — Time running short… up to physicians to save our citizens and future generations
Published: July 17th, 2014 at 11:11 am ET 
By ENENews 
Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima Email_famfamfam Email Article 
403 comments

[size]

[/size]
Dr. Shigeru Mita’s essay published in the newsletter of Association of Doctors in Kodaira (Tokyo), translated by WNSCR, July 16, 2014: Why did I leave Tokyo? To my fellow doctors, I closed the clinic in March 2014, which had served the community of Kodaira for more than 50 years, since my father’s generation, and I have started a new Mita clinic in Okayama-city on April 21. [...] It is clear that Eastern Japan and Metropolitan Tokyo have been contaminated with radiation [...] contamination in the east part [of Tokyo] is 1000-4000 Bq/kg and the west part is 300-1000 Bq/kg. [...] 0.5-1.5 Bq/kg before 2011. [...] Tokyo should no longer be inhabited [...] Contamination in Tokyo is progressing, and further worsened by urban radiation concentration [...] radiation levels on the riverbeds [...] in Tokyo have increased drastically in the last 1-2 years. [...] Ever since 3.11, everybody living in Eastern Japan including Tokyo is a victim, and everybody is involved. [...] The keyword here is “long-term low-level internal irradiation.” This differs greatly from medical irradiation or simple external exposure to radiation. [...] People are truly suffering from this utter lack of support. [...] If the power to save our citizens and future generations exists somewhere, it [is] in the hands of individual clinical doctors ourselves. [...] Residents of Tokyo are unfortunately not in the position to pity the affected regions of Tohoku because they are victims themselves. Time is running short. [...]
Dr. Mita on patient symptoms since 2011: White blood cells, especially neutrophils, are decreasing among children [...] Patients report nosebleed, hair loss, lack of energy, subcutaneous bleeding, visible urinary hemorrhage, skin inflammations [...] we began to notice changes in children’s blood test results around mid-2013 [...] Other concerns I have include symptoms reported by general patients, such as persistent asthma and sinusitis [...] high occurrences of rheumatic polymyalgia [...] Changes are also noticeable in the manifestation of contagious diseases such as influenza, hand-foot-and-mouth disease and shingles. [...]
See also: Japan Physician: I hope adults will leave Tokyo, not just children -- Strange things happening -- Medications don't seem to work -- Rare diseases increasing dramatically (VIDEO)
And: Japan Physician: Parents should evacuate children from Tokyo; Danger from Fukushima radiation -- "The threat has seemed to be spreading" -- "I’ve seen a lot of patients badly affected"
Published: July 17th, 2014 at 11:11 am ET 
By ENENews 
Back to top Go down

Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima
Page 1 of 1