Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO anyone else here get a call?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SO anyone else here get a call?  Empty
PostSubject: SO anyone else here get a call?    SO anyone else here get a call?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:42 am

Just where is the n and s and a considered to be located?
Salty Lakes?

Just got a mysterious call from the salty place and a recording said "good bye".

A warning?

Happened while doing the U and N border post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO anyone else here get a call?    SO anyone else here get a call?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 am

So... without getting tooo close to the hornets nest,,, using https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency#National_Computer_Security_Center
=
NSA's first Comprehensive National Cyber-security Initiative (CNCI) Data Center, known as the "Utah Data Center" for short. The $1.5B data center is being built at Camp Williams, Utah, located 25 miles (40 km) south of Salt Lake City,
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SO anyone else here get a call?    SO anyone else here get a call?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 pm

First off, did your caller I.D. show a Utah number or did the nasties identify themselves in some meaningful way? I ask because phones have become so numerous that sometimes you can get "cross-talk" and you get some chopped up glop meant for another number. There are hundreds of individual calls on just one copper line (sent and received in packets) and tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of individual calls on a fiber optic line (also sent in packets). Good-bye is a pretty common way of ending a phone call too. Maybe you got the packet with good-bye inside.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO anyone else here get a call?    SO anyone else here get a call?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Caller ID Saltlake City.

While doing some conspiracy surfing and posting UN border control.
Was very curious... didn't catch the number, not sure it had one.

/// and right after had some problems with scripts, 2 giving me problems when posting that border one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO anyone else here get a call?    SO anyone else here get a call?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Not having good day... lot of hacking of 4 different systems... one-the only way they can take it down is hack the files for the network connection to the net, have not figured which file or changes made.

the other just gets crashed as they hack.

my backup is being hacked a lot but is more unusual than the others so it is much harder to take down.

after a couple posts this morning I got another strange call and I did not say anything then recording says after a long pause "goodbye"
Got the number but has no area code 400-0011 so I do star 69 that's it but number disconnected!

Now also today 3 large 4 turbo prop planes have gone by, about one per hour or less.. scanner shows nothing and I have not been able to identify as they are parallel to hills below tree line...... but they sound like c-130's headed north where there is a base... but have not been this many so frequent ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO anyone else here get a call?    SO anyone else here get a call?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO anyone else here get a call?
Page 1 of 1