Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are Space Aliens "Walking Among Us?" Indeed They Are, Says Retired Professor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Are Space Aliens "Walking Among Us?" Indeed They Are, Says Retired Professor Empty
PostSubject: Are Space Aliens "Walking Among Us?" Indeed They Are, Says Retired Professor   Are Space Aliens "Walking Among Us?" Indeed They Are, Says Retired Professor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:04 am

Are Space Aliens "Walking Among Us?" Indeed They Are, Says Retired Professor Aliendna

The way David M. Jacobs sees it, aliens from outer space have been kidnapping humans for aeons and sexually molesting them to create human-alien hybrids that walk among us today undetected and will soon take over Earth. He knows that sounds crazy. But he long ago quit caring what people think of him. As director of the International Center for Abduction Research, Jacobs, 71, has made it his life's mission to investigate claims of extraterrestrial abduction. "What I'm doing will either be an interesting but nonessential footnote to popular culture or the most important thing that's ever happened to humankind. I see it as the latter," said Jacobs, who's now working on his fifth book, tentatively titled The New People. While most people might write off UFO believers as deluded, conspiracy-theorist kooks, Jacobs isn't your typical believer. He was a tenured professor at...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1