Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
avelortiz84

Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  Empty
PostSubject: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:27 am

Hello fellow Watchmen! I am new to this forum, however, I have been a former member of the old watcher forum... and the forum before that. I have pulled and pushed from the Lord for about 10 years (I'm 29 now), and through the grace of God found David Flynn in 2009 and purchased his amazing book TATCOT!
After falling in love later that year and slowly falling back into the pursuit of happiness through works and flesh, I was in and out of my duties as a faithful watchman for the years to come.

Until...

The False Prophet entered the scene. (I believe)

The Holy Spirit compelled me to get back into the watch tower and continue where I had left off in 2012 when great deception carried me away along with others that had anticipated "change". Turns out, credit to Tom Horn and Cris Putnam, something did happen that year!
So I had been digging and digging until I found a brother in Christ named Wes Brooks who I believe has a jaw dropping ministry on youtube I would like to share with you all today.

I hope you all enjoy, and remember to pray for the Holy Spirits discernment to test the scripture concerning these prophecies.  study

Blessings to you all!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:52 pm

That was very interesting! Smile  welcome back, avelortiz! Who were you in the long ago time? LOL I love to use that phrase. Smile You don't have to say, if you don't want. I'm going to give this another listen, I was using my phone while I worked and it was hard to hear some of it.  But I just noticed a photo of the isis  guys and they were wearing white, green, black and red bandannas and I thought that was interesting.  Just like the 4 horsemen of the apoc. Coincidence? hmmmm..... odd....
Back to top Go down
avelortiz84

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:25 am

First I would like to disclose 1 thing concerning the origins of Islam: Their prophet Muhammad was said to have been given the Qur'an by an "angel of light", the angel Gabriel. As I recall, Jesus tells us that even satan himself, can manifest as an "angel of light". The story continues that Muhammad was not visited once by this "angel", but on multiple occasions. Each time causing him to become more anxious and fearful to the extent that he contemplates suicide.
Now as Christians, we know that when an angel, particularly Gabriel, appears before both Luke and Mary (and I believe Joseph, as well) that he strikes fear upon them, but reassures them by saying: "Fear not." However, this is not the case with Muhammad, he is constantly looking in the sky for this malevolent "angel of light". Upon attempting his suicide, by climbing up the face of a mountain to throw himself off, half way he is stopped by the "angel" who proclaimed that he was Gabriel and disappeared. The next time Muhammad encounters the "angel", is in his meditation cave, where the "angel" simply commands him to "read".

So as you can plainly see, Islam was not created by something that was "Holy", but deceptive and malevolent. It counters the Holy Bible in many ways, while offering particular truths, such as the order of conception before any scientific evidence could have been developed at that era in time, an area that fallen angels are particularly knowledgeable in.

So now on to Bin Talal. Islamic eschatology states that the Imam Mahdi (Shia/Elite muslim), or Al-Mahdi (Sunni), has to fit a certain profile.

1) He must be a descendant of Muhammad, this means he must be at least partly Arab.
2) His name must be similar or have a connection to the prophet Muhammad.
3) He can not be from any other tribe but the Quraish, an ancient merchant tribe descended from Ishmael.

The next few descriptions are divided between Sunni and Shia beliefs:
4) He will have a broad forehead, clear of hair, and a prominent (notable/distinguishable) nose. (Sunni)
5) He will be well built, youthful, handsome, of average height, hair that reaches to his shoulders, a small birthmark on his right cheek, and a light complexion that contrasts his dark hair and beard. (Shia)
6) He will don 2 cloaks as if he was from the Israelites. (Shia)
There are more physical descriptions, but for the sake of not confusing everyone (as seems to be the case of Islam in general), I will skip them.

7) He will be born in Medina, Saudi Arabia.

So I examined these closely and I came to the conclusion that the only requirements that prince Hassan Bin Talal does not meet are: 5, 6, and 7.

1) He is recognized worldwide (not to be confused with Al-Baghdadi (ISIS leader) who is only reported to be), the 42nd descendant of the prophet Muhammad.
2) His name is derived from the grandson of Muhammad, Hasan ibn Ali.
3) He is descended from the branch of Quraish, Banu Hashim, or the Hashemite kingdom.
4) Well, see for yourself:
 Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  Hassan%20Bin%20Talal

How can you say "no" to that face!

It seems to me, now just speculating, the Sunni and Shia are divided between eachother concerning 5, 6, 7, and many other descriptions of the Imam/Al-Mahdi, because the Shia are awaiting the return of Jesus Christ, whereas the Sunni are awaiting the dajjal or anti-christ. But allow me to continue on the topic of Bin Talal.

I won't reiterate what Brother Wes has discovered concerning Prince Hassan Bin Talal, instead I will inform you all of some odd correlations that I noticed. Bin Talal was born on March 20th 1947, the same day as the "Nowruz", a secular holiday celebrated by people of many different faiths and has its roots in Zoroastrianism. March 20th is also time of a total solar eclipse next year and is also the Jewish New Year.

To close, I want to shake things up a bit. In Brother Wes' video, he explains that the anti-christ will be a human hybrid, not a shot in the dark if you consider the examinations made by Tom Horn, Guy Malone, Steve Quayle, etc. etc. So, is there anything that can link Bin Talal and alien contamination? I believe so.

Consider his father, Talal Bin Abdullah who reigned as King Of Jordan for 11 months before being forced to abdicate due to a sudden episode of schizophrenia, which began as acute depression and paranoia. All symptoms of alien abduction. Prince Hassan was approximately 6-7 years old. On a side note, he (King Talal) bore a birthmark on his right cheek (5).

Thanks for taking the time to read this examination of Prince Hassan Bin Talal, I hope this sparks some interest in the community and Brother Wes Brooks Ministry.

@Delfi - I agree it is very interesting, and I stopped believing in coincidences 5 years ago. I have been doing my own research on prince Hassan Bin Talal, and I have to say, he seems to be fitting the profile.
I believe I was using the alias 'Shintax', of course that was in my adolescence lol, Ive since grown up praise the Lord!

Last edited by avelortiz84 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : (change of wording and addition))
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:10 am

muhammad's suicide attempt has always reminded me of Revelation 9:6

Revelation 9:6
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

6 Therefore in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Back to top Go down
avelortiz84

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  The%2Bwhite%2Bhorse%2B%26%2Bconqueror%2Bmeet%2B1st%2Btime
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Also of interest, or perhaps more interestingly:

“What we need is an organization of United Religions... as the best way to combat terrorists who kill in the name of faith,” Peres said. “What we need is an unquestionable moral authority who says out loud, ‘No, God does not want this and does not allow it.’” After meeting with Peres, Francis held a 30-minute closeddoor meeting with Jordanian Prince El-Hassan bin Talal, who sponsors the Royal Institute for Interfaith Studies to promote religious dialogue. Lombardi said that meeting dovetailed into the day’s topic of interfaith cooperation and peace.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Peres-proposes-UN-for-religions-to-pope-at-Vatican-374526
Back to top Go down
avelortiz84

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:01 pm

I believe the meeting of these two men is quite significant. Regardless of whether you believe Pope Francis is 'the' false prophet (though he is %100 A false prophet), Prince Hassan Bin-Talal fits the profile for Islams' Imam Mahdi. Going back to the recent threats spread by ISIL militants on the head of king Abdullah of Jordan, if they were to carry out those threats, PHBT would be the heir to the throne.
His birthday is on March 20, 2015. A day when a total solar eclipse will take place, and an interfaith holiday. The Imam Mahdi is Sunni-Islams' "savior" of sorts, a 42nd descendant of the prophet muhammed. So contrast that with Yeshua being the 42nd descendant to Abraham, and contrast that with the Abraham of the Qur'an who is said to have attempted the sacrifice of Ishmael, not Isaac. What we have is a spiritual war of the two brothers: Isaac and Ishmael. Israelites being the descendants of Isaac, of course, and Muslims being the descendants of Ishmael, son of Hagar.
Yeshua in the Qur'an is only a prophet, not the messiah, and in Islams' end times eschatology he returns as a "follower of the prophet muhammed", not a Conquering King. So in retrospect, the entire religion of Islam is focused more on ushering in their Imam (rather than "Jesus the prophet" or "messenger of allah"), and prove to the world that they hold the deed to the Holy Birthright. But I just have to go back and point out, who is the "angel of light" that their prophet muhammed spoke to?
If the Sunni's believe the Imam will be their "savior" that will protect them from the evil campaign of the Dajjal (anti-christ) who happens to be Jewish and quite possibly just the Jewish people in general, and Shi'ites believe the Imam will resemble Jesus, I am beginning to see a divide that would send the Shi'ites flocking to the anti-christ, and the Sunnis rallying behind the Imam who is said to do battle with the Dajjal. But as I further study Islams eschatology, it becomes very clear to me that PHBT could actually be Imam Mahdi. Now whether the Imam Mahdi is the AC, or maybe even the false prophet, remains to be determined. But given the Bin-Talal money trail: the purchase of interest in NewsCorp (7% Fox and WSJ), Citibank, AOL, Disney, and financing the implementation of Sharia law worldwide, it's a tossup for me personally. Simply because the false prophet is going to usher in the anti-christ and give him worldwide media attention, access to banking, and worldwide lawful authority.
If PHBT is the Imam Mahdi and the false prophet, the Sunni Muslims would follow him to the ends of the earth to carry out his will in ushering in the AC. They would surround and go to war with Israel to try and take back the temple mount, all the while thinking that they are battling the Dajjal, and the Shi'ites would be financially paving the way for the revealing of the "Jesus the messenger of allah"/AC.
But on the other hand, if the false prophet is the Pope, and PHBT is the AC, that means somehow the Pope has to point to PHBT and claim he is the messiah. Sunni and Shia Muslims will still need an Imam, which he could just very well claim to be, but then they need "Jesus the messenger of allah" to return as well. It's a tough connection to make, but not impossible given the Vatican's track record with alien technology.
Further study and prayer is a must as time is of the essence.
Back to top Go down
avelortiz84

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 pm

A bit more significance of the 20th of March, 2015:

The rabbinic calendar day is 29 Adar/ 1 Nissan, a Sabbath day.
Rosh Chodesh/ Head of the month.
Parshat Hachodesh
On the Shabbat that falls on or before the 1st of Nissan, a special reading called "Hachodesh" (Exodus 12:1-20) is added to the regular Shabbat Torah reading. Hachodesh recounts G-d's historic communication to Moses in Egypt on the 1st of Nissan (2 weeks before the Exodus) regarding the Jewish calendar, the month of Nissan and the Passover offering.
Chabad.org

Something about this day just screams "Prophetic!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Ammon, Edom, and Moab are present day Jordan.

EDOM IS ESAU by Keith McKenzie
Much more to this article at the link. Scroll down a bit to find it.
http://amos37.com/tag/muslim/

He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many [countries] shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, [even] Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.” Daniel 11:41

Herod was in control of the temple mount area in the time of Jesus 1st coming. Today as we look at the temple mount it is the Jordanians who are the stewards of the temple mount site. Could it be that the same dynamic as Jesus first coming is a temple constructed by the Jordanians as Herod was Rome’s vassal King. Could it also be that the Antichrist will use Jordan as the key player to betray Israel by extending the olive branch of permission to build on the temple mount today. Herod built the temple of Jesus day to appease the Jews. Could it be that the Antichrist will broker a deal that allows the Jews to build a temple, guarantee Israel’s security, and divide Jerusalem for gain…Could it be this is why the Antichrist allows Edom, Ammon and Moab to escape out of his hand…Because Israel will be told to flee to Petra in Jordan!

Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the LORD. Thus far [is] the judgment of Moab. Jeremiah 48

Concerning the Ammonites, thus saith the LORD; Hath Israel no sons? hath he no heir? why [then] doth their king inherit Gad, and his people dwell in his cities?  Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will cause an alarm of war to be heard in Rabbah of the Ammonites; and it shall be a desolate heap, and her daughters shall be burned with fire: then shall Israel be heir unto them that were his heirs, saith the LORD.  Jeremiah 49

Concerning Edom, thus saith the LORD of hosts; [Is] wisdom no more in Teman? is counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished?  Flee ye, turn back, dwell deep, O inhabitants of Dedan; for I will bring the calamity of Esau upon him, the time [that] I will visit him.  Jeremiah 49:7-8  Isaiah 63

I like the videos but it looks to me more like we're coming into the 2nd and 3rd seals.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:34 pm

the sixth seal starts w/ gog/magog, starting the day of the Lord, judgment ends w/ the day of Christ, to set up the millennial kingdom, some 7 yrs later...damascus being rubbleized ( new word) will b the next event we see...i think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi     Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approaching The 1st Seal & ISIS in Iraq & The Mahdi
Page 1 of 1