Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death Empty
PostSubject: The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death   The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:13 am

The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death Qnews-short

The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death and to wound as many as possible.

Dr. Jim Garrow
47 minutes ago
Intelligence Rumblings:

I have avoided sharing certain information because I took an oath and will not break that oath. I am skating on the edge today because of information that I would be derelict in my duty if I did not share it. Islamists currently in the country, aided by those who have recently arrived via the southern sieve we call a border and those who boldly came on aircraft in a variety of disguises have a purpose in their criminality. Be warned, this is not for the faint of heart.

The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death and to wound as many as possible. This is terrorism in its lowest form. The purpose is to inflict fear in the hearts of Americans through this targeting of where we go to shop and relax.

The date will be a significant one for the islamists. The event will happen simultaneously across America at hundreds of locations (note the number). The police, DHS, and security services throughout the nation should be warned and take appropriate action.

Why release this on Facebook? It turns out that the necessary agencies are reading my stuff. Why make phone calls when this gets the news out in a speedy fashion to all of them in an instant message.

Be warned, my sources on this are impeccable. I lay my 100% record of reliability on the line.

- Dr. Jim Garrow -

Jul 25, 2014

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death   The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:40 am

Prayers that this won't transpire, but getting in and out of a walmart or target is tough enough as it is, let alone trying to shop there when you have DHS and TSA posted up with their magnetometers and backscatter dna scramblers at the door. January and February birthdays shop on mondays, march and april on tuesdays; for your own safety, papers please.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death   The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Here's the program this news came out on yesterday (24 July 2014). I found this on my own before seeing the forum today so I haven't listened to it yet. Was gonna post news of it and saw that ColonelZ had already stolen my thunder. (grins and waves at ColonelZ)

DOWNLOAD mp3:  http://api.spreaker.com/download/episode/4772355.mp3
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death   The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:36 pm

ColonelZ wrote:

The target will be shopping malls. 

The way the economy is going, most will probably be empty anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: US TERROR ATTACK UPDATE. DR. JIM GARROW   The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:59 pm

US TERROR ATTACK UPDATE. DR. JIM GARROW

Published on Jul 29, 2014

DR JIM GARROW ON ISRAEL NATIONAL RADIO

Radio Archives of the Interview.... Audio: 

Mega-Terror Attack Predicted in American Shopping Malls.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Rad...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death   The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death
Page 1 of 1