Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order Empty
PostSubject: David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order   David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:05 am

Use discernment...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order   David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Ohhhhhh, reptilian fix, here I come! The queen is a lizard! And now "O" too? Gotta see this.

David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order Lizard-queen

David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order Obama-is-a-lizardalien
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order   David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:02 pm

researcher wrote:
Ohhhhhh, reptilian fix, here I come! The queen is a lizard! And now "O" too? Gotta see this.

David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order Lizard-queen

David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order Obama-is-a-lizardalien
Which 'queen'? i.e. England or barry's husband?
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order   David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:36 am

Haha....both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order   David Icke The Reptilians the Schism Obama and the New world Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1