Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN Empty
PostSubject: OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN   OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Game Plan. Create a conflict and allow it to escalate to a point of no return. The US President who controls the purse strings to Israel's Protection, orders them to stop and refuses to send anymore funds for Missiles and Bombs. Israel will be destroyed, a hornet's nest has been stirred thru out the middle east. US Savings accounts are wiped out, all in one move,

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN   OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:23 am

The plan was to insert them into the Labyrinth and isolate them and abandon them for their destruction all along

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN   OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:45 am

Warrior Shepard wrote:
The plan was to insert them into the Labyrinth and isolate them and abandon them for their destruction all along
As well as further divide Americans against one another.

As terrible as it is to even mention, the pro palestine groups roll out the same deceased child pics every time the IDF launches strikes. They're bad enough the first time and even worse when used for propaganda over and over again.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN   OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:59 pm

he that sits in the heavens,laugh's
---
soon Israel will learn it doesn't need anybody else,other than God
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Cease Fire Demand/DEFENSE STOCKS DROP/Solar Update   OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Cease Fire Demand/DEFENSE STOCKS DROP/Solar Update

Published on Jul 28, 2014

Raytheon Stocks Down, CME Picked Up on Space Satellites.
CNBC STOCKS http://www.cnbc.com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: US SELLS QATAR APACHE ATTACK COPTERS/$7.6 BILLION   OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:01 pm

US SELLS QATAR APACHE ATTACK COPTERS/$7.6 BILLION

Published on Jul 29, 2014

ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOSE.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/0...

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN   OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Here's one of the more interesting pieces I've read in awhile....

"Shocked" White House Slams "Fabrication" After Israel TV Leaks Damning Transcript Of Obama-Netanyahu Phone Call

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-29/shocked-white-house-slams-fabrication-after-israel-tv-leaks-damning-transcript-obama

---------
Sodomobama's knuckle draggers usually act as if its below them to comment or respond to such things, the quickfire response is telling to say the least. Maybe the transcript arrived with a ribbon wrapped audio gift set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Obama’s Phone Call with Netanyahu WAS anti-Israel and Pro-Hamas   OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:49 am

OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN Netanyahu_Phone-100x100

Obama’s Phone Call with Netanyahu WAS anti-Israel and Pro-Hamas

by Shoebat Foundation on July 30, 2014 in General, Israel

The reporter for Israel’s Channel 1 who reported on an excerpt of an alleged transcript of a phone conversation between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu is standing by that report despite vehement denials from both sides. In response to near immediate denials from Netanyahu’s people and the Obama administration, Oren Nahari – the reporter – […]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN   OBAMA DEMANDS CEASE FIRE/END OF RAMADAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1