Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia Empty
PostSubject: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:58 pm

Really good video taped July 1st, 2014.

Avi makes some very interesting predictions.

I just adore this guy. He's got that cute little twinkle in his eye and is extremely knowledgable in middle east history.  Thank you Jesus for this man and his insight.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:12 am

Note the birth pangs described in Isaiah 21:

1 The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land.

A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.

Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it.

My heart panted, fearfulness affrighted me: the night of my pleasure hath he turned into fear unto me.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:47 am

I need to rewatch this and take notes. Avi claims there is going to be another 9-11 attack on American soil and it will be much worse.

He basically says Putin is repeating Stalin history. But that the US and others won't allow Putin to keep doing what he is doing.  No more free market in Russia only government.

He says that the collapse of the American dollar won't happen just yet. Because Saudi Arabia and China won't let us collapse. China owns our debt so they really don't want to see the collapse of the dollar.

He predicts that ISIS will take over Saudi Arabia and Jordan. Both of them will fall to ISIS. ISIS will take over more and more oil wells.

People in the Jordan army and police force are sympathetic to ISIS. This is also true for Saudi.

Allah is Satan and Islam is the religion of the devil.

The devil is out to destroy humanity which Islam is doing. Islam is also fighting amongst themselves. Islam is riddled with turf wars.

Islam encourages large familes in hopes of outnumbering the Chirstian and the Jews someday.

He discusses Turkey too.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Well I've been warning people about another 9-11 for years and I've also been warning about Putin, reminding them that he's an old KGB guy and his goal is to reunite Russia's break-away satellite countries [Estonia - Ukraine - yadda yadda] and reform the old Soviet Union.

I get crickets - the thousand yard stare - deer in the headlights freeze - and if anything gets said at all it's something like, "you're crazy, you're nuts, never will happen, and who gives a flying F***"!

I've amassed a whole lot of I told you so's and I plan to call every last one of them in.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:58 pm

No crickets or dilated stares from me dude.  I am totally with you on Putin.  audience clapping
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:00 pm

But then, we are old enough to remember what the old"Sov's were like. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Delfi wrote:
But then, we are old enough to remember what the old"Sov's were like. Smile

Old enough to remember pre-PC days and playing cowboys and Indians with toy cap pistols and toy bows and arrows. They'll shoot kids nowadays for doing something like that. I remember going out at night in the 1950's and watching for Sputnik to pass overhead too.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:13 pm

This is interesting.  Avi believes that the harlot is the one world government and the dragon is Islam.

In the book of Revelation, the harlot rides the dragon.  The dragon tries to kill the harlot, but the harlot (one world government) kills the dragon (Islam) first.  That's his interpretation.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks Kitiara for the Harlot dragon explanation. I was trying to figure out what he was saying but just couldn't grasp it.

Obama laughed at Mitt Romney during a debate when Mitt answered that the #1 threat to the US was Russia. Who's laughing now O?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia   PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PITN Video with Avi Lipkin discussing Isis and Russia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: