Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report' Empty
PostSubject: This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'   This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:16 pm

On "Face the Nation" last Sunday, former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright disagreed with the White House's recent assessment that President Obama's policies have "substantially improved... the tranquility of the global community." 

Ms. Albright said simply, "To put it mildly, the world is a mess." 

Earlier, host Bob Schieffer had asked her, "Can you recall a time when there was so much trouble in so many different places around the world?" He went on, "It's almost like we're caught up in events out of control." 

I doubt he realized it, but Mr. Schieffer had just offered up a perfect introduction for a lesson on Bible prophecy regarding the end times. 

No. He's never seen a time when there was so much trouble in so many places and on so many levels. And yes, we are caught up in events out of control. 

Well, not exactly out of control. Thousands of years ago, the ancient Bible prophets predicted the exact scenario we now see developing across the world. 

Here's just a partial list: Israel, back in its homeland, is facing growing dangers and the world's hatred; Russia is rising again to prominence and being prepared to lead a confederation of nations to war against Israel; Iran is gaining the means by which it can threaten Israel and head the coalition that will join with Russia to attack her; America, the only global moral and military power that can hold Israel's enemies at bay and maintain balance in the world, is collapsing into irrelevance; China is quickly gaining a regional dominance that will enable it to join with other eastern powers to challenge the Russia/Iran foray into the Middle East; the world's tenuous economic system is facing impending collapse which will spark a global panic; there is a dramatic rise of persecution of Christians throughout the world; old diseases and pestilences that were once considered eradicated are making a stunning return amid the rise of new ones; earthquakes are occurring with greater frequency, but, most importantly, in the most unusual places around the world; famine, always present somewhere on a local scale, is now a looming specter regionally and threatens to become global; and the list could go on. 

Every single thing that's happening in the news today was predicted with eerie accuracy by the Bible prophets. Jesus Himself cited their prophecies and added His own during His earthly ministry. 

So, we can truthfully say that events are chaotic, but not out of control. They're setting the stage for the end of the Age of Grace (the Church Age) and the time of tribulation, judgment, and renewal that will follow. 

Finally, as a father and grandfather I am grieved by the pathetic plight of the children of Gaza. Who can see the photographs and news video coming out of Gaza and not be filled with pity for the anguish of those innocent children and citizens. No one can deny the tragedy or the suffering we're witnessing. 

But don't be fooled by much -- if not most -- of the information that accompanies those photographs and video footage. The blame for this heartbreaking conflict must be laid completely at the feet of Hamas and its Iranian, Muslim Brotherhood, Qatari, and Turkish benefactors. 

It is Hamas' sworn commitment to destroy Israel, its unceasing rocket and missile barrages into Israel (numbering into the tens of thousands over the last few years), its maniacal construction of dozens of fortified terror-tunnels, its diabolical, even Satanic, use of innocent children and civilians to shield its rocket launchers, arsenals, and command centers, and its complete disregard for even the most basic conventions of war that has caused the suffering, both in Gaza and in Israel. 

The United Nations recognizes Hamas as a terrorist organization and acknowledges that its tactics in this conflict are certifiable "war crimes." However, the U.N. refuses to stand with Israel. Instead, it pressures Israel to stop its self-defense and allow Hamas to continue its jihad. That presents a clear picture of the world's attitude toward God's people. 

The Bible prophesies that in the last days the world will be united in its hatred of Israel. Even though the world is not yet fully "united" against Israel, we can see clearly how quickly that can become reality. Any reasonable and honest observer would have to acknowledge that Hamas is the culprit in this current conflict, yet the world's media and many of its governments stand solidly in the Palestinian terrorists' corner -- despite the facts. 

It's inexplicable to me, but it's true. And that tells me that there are powerful supernatural forces at work today. It also tells me that even though all the facts of the end-times scenario are not yet clear or have not yet fallen into place, they could do so overnight. The Bible tells us that as the end approaches, things will begin to happen with increasing intensity and frequency. Could you have picked a better description of what we're seeing today? 

I think not. 

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, CPM Network, The Word Network, various local stations, www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. Check your local listings.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report' Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'   This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:17 am

Interview from 1996, with Madeline Albright,  begins at 7:38 minutes. 
Regarding sanctions against Sadam, the CBS newscaster says, 'we have heard more than a half million children have died'.
More...than Hiroshima....Is the price worth it?"

Albright says, I think this is a very hard choice, but the price, we think the price is worth it."

That clip is from a news program titled "Punishing Sadam" from May, 1996.

The video is a very plausible explanation for the 'who-what-why' of ISIS.
The propaganda is blatant.

Link to video:  The Fall of Iraq-What you aren't being told

The publisher, 'stormcloudsgathering' has the most amazing footage for his videos.

And this is the same Hal Lindsey report posted above on video, if you like.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1