Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage Empty
PostSubject: UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage   UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/08/unedited-zapruder-film-finally-surfaces-2464466.html

UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES

Saturday, August 2, 2014 7:11

The fabled “French” other version of the famous Zapruderfilm has finally surfaced.

This unedited stabilized crystal clear version of the Zapruder filmis different than the film commonly seen by the American public. In the video the first part is commentary followed by the new version. This proves in my oinion that a conspiracy took place. Smoking gun at last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMgza_sl-Nc
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage   UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:39 pm

The driver pulls out a gun and fires the shot to his head.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage   UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:38 pm

Dr. Rita wrote:
The driver pulls out a gun and fires the shot to his head.

I looked really hard for that and didn't see it in the video. I watched that part over and over frame by frame. If this is really an unretouched video then I would say without reservation that the driver didn't shoot a gun at JFK.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage   UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:00 am

I've watched all the films I could find very closely at that part. At first I thought the driver did it too but, it was just a trick of the light. It was clear the driver turned around but did not shoot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage   UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNEDITED ZAPRUDER FILM FINALLY SURFACES:: JFK Footage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: