Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   Empty
PostSubject: Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight    Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:54 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ebola-terror-gatwick-passenger-collapses-3977051

not looking real good
Edit to add gatwick is the 'other' london airport
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight    Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Snip From Article wrote:
At around 11pm on Sunday, the Department of Health said that tests for the deadly Ebola virus on the woman who died at Gatwick had proved negative.

Lets hope it stays that way. If the governments of the world were smart (ha - oxymoron - I know) they would band togather and lock down their airports to planes arriving from West Africa. I can almost hear the race cards being shuffled as I type this.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight    Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:51 pm

researcher wrote:
Snip From Article wrote:
At around 11pm on Sunday, the Department of Health said that tests for the deadly Ebola virus on the woman who died at Gatwick had proved negative.

Lets hope it stays that way. If the governments of the world were smart (ha - oxymoron - I know) they would band togather and lock down their airports to planes arriving from West Africa. I can almost hear the race cards being shuffled as I type this.
Sweating buckets, vomiting, sadly passes away, originates from a hot zone, but allegedly tests 'negative'. If they were 100% confident in their snap tests barry wouldn't have signed another exec order friday sending anyone exhibiting symptoms into quarantine, although there could have been more nefarious reasons involved. I wonder if she did test negative or if they're scurrying all parties involved away and announcing there's no need for concern.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight    Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Emirates suspends Guinea flights over Ebola

Dubai carrier becomes the first major airline to impose ban over outbreak of deadly virus in West Africa.

Last updated: 03 Aug 2014 04:50

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/08/emirates-suspends-guinea-flights-over-ebola-20148342526985793.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight    Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:19 am

TIME To Get Colloidal Silver and lots of Vitamin C and D3 NOW!! before the Economy Tanks!!!!

They may be playing down so as not to panic all!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: U/S patent on E bo la   Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:21 am

http://www.intellihub.com/u-s-government-patent-ebola-virus-2009/Why did the U.S. Government patent the Ebola virus in 2009?
  August 3, 2014 5:18 am EDT

By Staff Writer
Human Ebola Virus Species and Compositions and Methods Thereof
Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   Obama_20-300x157
(Photo: White House / Creative Commons)
(INTELLIHUB) — It really makes you wonder why the U.S. Government patented the Ebola virus back in 2009, just about the time I exposed the mass graves prepared for U.S. citizens.
An excerpt from the U.S. patent abstract posted officially by Google reads:
US 20120251502 A1
Abstract
Compositions and methods including and related to the Ebola Bundibugyo virus (EboBun) are provided. Compositions are provided that are operable as immunogens to elicit and immune response or protection from EboBun challenge in a subject such as a primate. Inventive methods are directed to detection and treatment of EboBun infection.
Publication numberUS20120251502 A1
Publication typeApplication
Application numberUS 13/125,890
PCT numberPCT/US2009/062079
Publication dateOct 4, 2012
Filing dateOct 26, 2009
Priority dateOct 24, 2008
Also published asCA2741523A1, 4 More »
InventorsJonathan S. Towner, 4 More »
Original AssigneeThe Government of the US as Represented by the Secretary of the Dept. of health
Export CitationBiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan
Related Itemsbreaking newsebolapatent
← Previous Story Obama signs Executive Order to allow detention of Americans with ‘respiratory illness’
Next Story → News cameraman films Ebola patient’s arrival to CDC, within 50 feet unprotected, no bio suit!
You may also like...

• Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   14592031507_83921ec2a4_z-400x242
    Why does the CDC own a patent on Ebola ‘invention’?
  • Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   News-crew-400x242
    News cameraman films Ebola patient’s arrival to CDC, within 50 feet unprotected, no bio suit!
  • Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   8972076126_aac82389a1_z-400x242
    Woman likely infected with Ebola dies on U.K. soil after taking flight from Africa, entire plane quarantined
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight    Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Panic grows as Nigeria doctor is infected with Ebola virus

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-says-doctor-treated-ebola-victim-contracted-virus-004047580.html

This is another eye opening read. The original article is in another ebola thread, but the doctors treating these patients aren't being blindsided at a local walk-in clinic; they know in advance they have a likely ebola infection inbound and are still contracting the virus. Granted they likely don't have access to top shelf equipment, but its obviously FAR more contagious than we're led to believe.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight    Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Quote :
Granted they likely don't have access to top shelf equipment, but its obviously FAR more contagious than we're led to believe.

Which makes me think that it may possibly be transmittable through the air, at least for short distances. Those doctors treating this are dressed to the nines with extra skin coverings and are observing double extra caution to not come in contact with any body fluids.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight    Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebola terror at Gatwick (LONDON) as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight
Page 1 of 1