Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

record numbers from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan at the U.S.-Mexico border

Go down 
AuthorMessage

record numbers from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan at the U.S.-Mexico border Empty
PostSubject: record numbers from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan at the U.S.-Mexico border   record numbers from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan at the U.S.-Mexico border I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:40 am

http://youngcons.com/what-rick-perry-said-they-are-finding-record-numbers-of-at-the-border-should-scare-you/

[size=32]What Rick Perry Said They Are Finding Record Numbers Of At The Border Should Scare You[/size]

•  3 LIKES
  •  22 COMMENTS

[size=35]6.5k[/size]

Rick Perry says that they are now apprehending record numbers of illegal immigrants coming from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan at the U.S.-Mexico border.  The scary part, these are just the people we have caught.  Who knows how many were able to sneak by with all the other stuff we having going on now.  Secure the border and secure it now!
record numbers from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan at the U.S.-Mexico border Rick-perry-border
From Breitbart:
Quote :
On Sunday’s State of the Union on CNN, Perry said the “historic record highs” of individuals from “countries that have substantial terrorist ties” threaten America’s national security.

Later on the program, Rep. Mike McCaul (R-TX), the House Homeland Security Committee Chair, said Iranian terrorists have had plans to sneak across the border. He also said that others who want to do harm are seeking to exploit America’s porous border.

Perry also said that since 2008, 203,000 illegal immigrants have been put in Texas’ jails, and those illegal immigrants “have been responsible for 3,000 homicides and almost 8,000 sexual assaults.”

“I wish the President would respect that desire of Texans and the citizens of this country to secure the border,” Perry said. “That’s the real issue here—and one that all too often gets deflected by the conversation about unaccompanied minor children.”
[size]
Rick Perry showing us what real leadership looks like.  I won’t lie, I hope he throws his hat in the ring in 2016.  The more real conservatives we have in the primary the better I say. I think many people will be pleasantly surprised at how much different of a candidate he can be now that he’s not dealing with those back pains and strong medicine.
(h/t Weasel Zippers)[/size]
Back to top Go down

record numbers from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan at the U.S.-Mexico border
Page 1 of 1