Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him

Go down 
+5
Proskuneo
jbrr1
quietobserver
avelortiz84
Dove
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:23 am

Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  ThirdTempleEndTimes

Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him

Despite the tragic war Israel is currently entangled in, our generation has been blessed with the fulfillment of numerous Biblical promises. We have seen the rebirth of the State of Israel and continue to witness the Ingathering of the Exiles from the four corners of the world. For the first time in centuries Jerusalem is in Jewish hands, yet once a year, on the 9th day of the Hebrew month of Av, Jews fast, cry and mourn for the destruction of our Holy Temple. How can we ignore all these great blessings and why do we mourn for a building that was destroyed 2,000 years ago? The Bible repeatedly describes the Temple as the spiritual center of the world and the source for peace and prosperity. In Isaiah’s famous vision the prophet describes, “They shall beat their swords into plowshares…for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.” The absence of the Temple is seen in the stories reported on the nightly news and its void adversely affects nations, geo-politics and global peace.  Director of the Temple Institute in Jerusalem, Rabbi Chaim Richman explains that the 9th of Av “is not about bemoaning the Temple. It’s about bemoaning the world without the Temple. A world that has lost its light, its...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:00 am

I've thought about the temple going up, sacrifices started, and it's so troublesome.  But yesterday, out of the blue, I  had the thought of the veil being placed, and the reaction was cataclysmic both in heaven and on earth.   I find it horrifying, and I hope it never happens.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
avelortiz84

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:25 am

@Dove, What do you mean by "the veil being placed?"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:32 am

The veil (the curtain made by human hands) between the inner court and the Holy of Holies that God rent from top to bottom when Jesus gave up the Spirit on the Cross.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:05 am

Dove wrote:
The veil (the curtain made by human hands) between the inner court and the Holy of Holies that God rent from top to bottom when Jesus gave up the Spirit on the Cross.

So do you mean you had a bit of a vision or picture in your minds eye of the veil actually physically being erected with the (naturally) negative outcome?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:35 am

quietobserver wrote:
Dove wrote:

So do you mean you had a bit of a vision or picture in your minds eye of the veil actually physically being erected with the (naturally) negative outcome?

Yes, I 'saw' it as if it were a physical event, but I can't say if it was physical, or was a purely Spiritual event. 
I can still 'look into the picture', and as it goes up, it causes a great darkness.  To me, it feels like a massive door closes; massive like the heavens close up.  And there's a real sense of 'finality' to it.  I can only hope it is as the door to the Ark for us.
Maybe we can see what the likelihood is of it's being a physical event.
Now that I'm thinking on it, not 'seeing' it, the sealing of the 144 thousand
seems to fit here.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:43 am

Dove wrote:
quietobserver wrote:
Dove wrote:

Yes, I 'saw' it as if it were a physical event, but I can't say if it was physical, or was a purely Spiritual event. 
I can still 'look into the picture', and as it goes up, it causes a great darkness.  To me, it feels like a massive door closes; massive like the heavens close up.  And there's a real sense of 'finality' to it.  I can only hope it is as the door to the Ark for us.
seems to fit here.

Gotcha. Just wanted to verify. Never really given it much thought, but the more I do the more the magnitude of it hits me. Man and satan attempting to undo what was done at The Cross; or turn back time so to speak. You can't hang new curtains in a house that's no longer there.
Back to top Go down
jbrr1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:17 pm

I have long thought that a third temple made by man is the beginning of the abomination of desolation, in that  we as Christians, are now the Temple of God, and any sacrifice other than our Lord and Savior would be an absolute abomination,  I never thought about how a veil would be placed, though it makes sense that they would separate the sections of the temple as God had ordered so long ago.  That even makes it more abominable to me since they reject  our true Savior, Jesus Christ, leaving the people with no relationship with our heavenly Father and certainly not our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. Once a sacrifice is done there, whomever initiates it; will be the antichrist and things will be very dark indeed, but Praise be to God Almighty!  He has made provision for us, who belong to Him!  Isaiah 60 1-2 Arise shine for your light is come and the Glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold darkness shall cover the earth and gross darkness the people, but the lord shall rise upon you and His Glory will be seen upon you.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:26 pm

A veil. hmmmm. I wonder how many veils there are between the worlds? There seems to be a mythological veil that we are trying to break thru.

When the veil goes up man can no longer gaze into the holiest of holies. God would be shrouded in mystery again. And only accessible on one day a year by a priest. Hmmmm...

But if the veil went up, wouldn't God want to come and rent it for the Jew? Since he already did that for the Christian.

Would a temple ever be built without a veil?

jbrr1 Who ever stops the sacrifice is the anti-christ not who starts it.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
But if the veil went up, wouldn't God want to come and rent it for the Jew? Since he already did that for the Christian.

Scripture says that they have been partially blinded but in the end the scales (veil) will fall from their eyes. At least that's how I understand it.

Proskuneo wrote:
brr1 Who ever stops the sacrifice is the anti-christ not who starts it.

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
A veil. hmmmm. I wonder how many veils there are between the worlds? There seems to be a mythological veil that we are trying to break thru.

When the veil goes up man can no longer gaze into the holiest of holies. God would be shrouded in mystery again. And only accessible on one day a year by a priest. Hmmmm...

But if the veil went up, wouldn't God want to come and rent it for the Jew? Since he already did that for the Christian.

Would a temple ever be built without a veil?

jbrr1 Who ever stops the sacrifice is the anti-christ not who starts it.

I don't even know why we ever pursued the trappings and sources of 'evil' through all the presentations of confusion and perversion in the history of the world, except that God wanted our eyes wide open regarding the 'fallen world'. (I hope that was why.)
And it took me a couple years of hot pursuit before it hit me.  It's ALL of satan. Unless it's built on, from, for and by the Word of God...it's perversion.

The 'many veils between worlds'  is just the "labyrinth" meant to traps souls.
They exist between 'fallen' worlds, and are all 'not of God'.  There is only one way to access the Throne:  by Jesus, who paid the price for sin, and therefore our legal access.

The only true veil is sin, which has caused the separation of God and man since the beginning.

I don't think we can access the study we did on the number '72', but we missed one.  The temple veil was made up of 72 squares.  72 is the number of kosmokrators:  the chiefs (fallen angels) of satan's army.
DudeV would know.

Strongs G2888  2888. kosmokrator kos-mok-fat'-ore from 2889 and 2902; a world-ruler, an epithet of Satan:--ruler.
~~~~
The 'blindness in part' that has come upon the Jews is cause for their desire for the temple,
but is not what the veil represents.  Only the priest, after extensive purification rituals and blood sacrifice,  was allowed to 'penetrate' through the veil into the Holy of Holies and come before God.

The Temple is very anti-Christ, EXCEPT that it is a necessary part of the eventual Redemption of the non-believing Jews. It negates Jesus...till they finally recognize their True Messiah.
But yes, the one who comes FIRST, and puts an end to the sacrifices and stands in the temple
of God, calling himself God, is THE anti-christ.

Now I see why he stops the sacrifice.  He presents himself as Messiah, the one who takes
away the sins of the world.  So, if the veil is up at that point, and seems it would be, he'll take it  down then, one way or another. (Shudder...)

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Dove wrote:

I don't think we can access the study we did on the number '72', but we missed one.  The temple veil was made up of 72 squares.  72 is the number of kosmokrators:  the chiefs (fallen angels) of satan's army.
DudeV would know much more.

I remember that study on 72 that many of us participated in several years ago Dove.  I too have tried in vain to locate that discussion from the old forum but I never could find it again.  I would love to review those old comments one more time because I remember it being one of the most insightful topics and discussions on the Flynn forum.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Tom Horn has much on the number 72in his "Apollyon Rising 2012" book as does Rob Skiba in his "Babylon Rising: And the First Shall Be Last" book. I quick Internet search should bring up information. The old forum is gone. They didn't even warn us, they just deleted the entire thing. Too bad because I drew info from it myself from time to time.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:39 pm

Here's a couple:
72 five pointed stars surrounding the 'Apothiosis'  of G. Washington in the Capitol Dome.
72 wings of Enoch when he was translated into Metatron.
Washington Monument dedicated 72 yrs. after the signing of the Declaration of
Independence.
72 stones in the Great Seal's uncapped pyramid.
72 conspirators killed Osiris.
72 fallen angels said to be the 3rd tier under satan.  eww.
72 'controlled by the Masons' as Solomon did.  Must be his ring.
DudeV will tell us, I believe.

Source:  www.pacificrimbible.com/news/October%202013%20Newsletter%20-%20Divine%20council.pdf

Funny.  I didn't put the "Praise" icon there, and can't delete it.  I think it must
for DudeV. (I fixed the link for you)

I want to find the refs. to the stars that I saw earlier and can't find now.

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Yes, I have the Horn book and he talks about the Freemasonary, Osiris and the 72 demons ruling the nations, etc.   I believe David Flynn also mentioned one time that 72 and 73 were important numbers in Islam, but I just can't remember much beyond that.  What I seem to remember was that prisca sapientia was one of the posters that really had gotten into that study quite well and had posted some some really good information about 72.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:00 pm

We were doing the Tom Horn encryption challenge right around then.  Some really good friends not here anymore. And some have stayed!   group hug And new ones come!  party

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Dove wrote:

Careful with that, Dovie. That comes from 2 Enoch & 3 Enoch believed to have been written after 100BC thru later AD writings as well and regarded as highly occultic by many. Go look the wiki's up on them. I personally wouldn't put much trust in either of them. 1 Enoch seems to mostly be OK though.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:18 pm

its Gods will they start up temple and sacrifices....cause he uses it to show who the anti Christ is(he sits in the temple,and claims he's God)....and then God reveals himself through the two witnesses.....then at end of 7 years....remember...they only can do sacrifices for the first half of the tribulation period....at the mid point,the antichrist stops them....and they are moved to safety in the wilderness....by God himself....and he says woe to him that stays in Jerusalem....there wont be no residing at temple for the Jews any longer at the midpoint of Daniel's 7 years God deals with the Jews....the wool is still over their eyes at the beginning....but by middle of tribulation they understand Jesus....as Elijah says....is the true Messiah
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 pm

researcher wrote:
Dove wrote:

Careful with that, Dovie. That comes from 2 Enoch & 3 Enoch believed to have been written after 100BC thru later AD writings as well and regarded as highly occultic by many. Go look the wiki's up on them. I personally wouldn't put much trust in either of them. 1 Enoch seems to mostly be OK though.

The info on Solomon too.  (thanks for the 'fix'!)

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:44 pm

But I thought God inspired all the temple items and their decoration; The veil included. How can they be inspired by Satan? I seem to remember they all had dreams or visions and new exactly how each item was to be made in the first temple. The Ark etc.

The thought of Dove's vision has been stuck in my brain today. About how the veil goes up and then darkness comes. I'm wondering if when the veill goes up then the restrainer is removed. The restrainer could be seen as a type of veil that holds back evil.  It shouldn't be dark for long tho. 3 1/2years?

I too wonder about the 3rd temple being built. I want Yeshua here with us as promised but I also see how man (and or Satan) has mucked it up twice before. It's almost like we can't be trusted with God's Temple.

I'm imagening that when we get close to the end of the thousand year reign. That something is going to happen and there will be a collective "Oh no. Here we go again!" And history will be repeated all over again.

Sometimes I think we are slowly getting to the end of the story. Like we are all trying to remember what do we do next. Like a stage actor yelling out "Line" when they forget what comes next.  Ok, you say this and you go here. Then he says this and you move here. It's almost like if we don't get this right this time around we get stuck in a loop and we loop again and we loop again and again, and again. The whole time Satan is laughing at us until we all get it right. Maybe I've got that Labyrinth feeling. IDK but I do know i'm getting pretty tired and am looking to get out of this loop.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Not satanically made or inspired, but lessons from God, always pointing to the need for a Savior, and of His Coming.   I'll find a presentation about it in the morning, and you can take a look if you like.   Smile

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:15 am

God's instructions for the Tabernacle were exact and precise in every detail; every element contained a lesson about Himself, His Kingdom, and how man might tabernacle with a wholly Holy God!  But at the hands of the religious, the people got caught up in the rituals and missed the revelation of Messiah and His Kingdom.

The Tabernacle and temples were patterns, : scholars call it 'type and shadow' of heavenly-Spiritual Truths.  They are visual aids, practicums, representations of the unseen, unearthly Kingdom, and of God's Plan of Redemption.
(There's a principal here of: on earth as it is in heaven that is repeated throughout the Bible that I'd like to get to some day. It's important!)

Because in order to enter in, we must first be CONFORMED to His Image and Likeness.  Otherwise, we don't fit!  Square pegs trying to pass through round holes.

We've got a world full of churches who imagine to lay claim to Christ Jesus, without ever allowing the sanctification process of the Holy Spirit to transform them out of their 'commitment' to the physical world, and into Life under the Authority of the Spirit.

There's another Truth.  We can't operate IN the Authority of the Holy Spirit, unless we first come UNDER (submit) His Authority.

On tv several years ago, Perry Stone did an (at least 2 part) teaching on the Tabernacle in the Wilderness.  I haven't been able to find it on yt.

However, Benny Hinn (that'll teach me) has a good one.  Benny is looking back at the Tabernacle as a born again believer.
Perry looked at it from the time it was built and how it foretold the Coming reconciliation.

They're both meat. 

Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:08 am

Dove wrote:
quietobserver wrote:
Dove wrote:

seems to fit here.
Yes if that veil goes up, that very well could be it for the age of grace. Something else came to mind when I read this. Could this be the abomination of desolation? The veil being replaced would surely be an abomination to God and maybe it could be related to the AC being in the inner sanctum of the temple proclaiming himself to be God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him    Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Israeli News: We’re Ready To Build The Third And Final Temple... For Him
Page 1 of 1